Twelve!

Y/n pov
I'm laying on the bed scrolling on tik tok when I hear the bathroom door opens. I turn around and sees Louis coming out, he is only wearing a towel around his waist and I can't stop stare at his abs.

"Sorry, I just had to get some clothes" he takes some chlothes out of his suitcase and go back in to the bathroom.

After 5 minutes he comes out again, he's hairy is wet and messy and he is wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. "I talked to Will and they are on yours hotel room and he will be sleeping there, and you can't go out now so I guess you have to sleep here" Louis says when he sit down on the bed and I stand up.

"Yeah, I guess so.I can sleep on some towels on the floor." "Are you crazy, the bed is big enough for the two of us. Now Come here it's getting late and we should probably get to sleep." He pats the bed and I crawls down under the blanket.

We talk about school and home for a while when Louis randomly asks "have you ever loved someone?" I'm laying quiet for about a minute before I answer. "I love my parents and my siblings and Naya. But I have never loved someone that I have feelings for. Have you?" He turns around he's head and looks at me. "No."

After our conversation Louis turns of the lights and we try to sleep. I feel safe next to Louis and it doesn't take long until I'm sleeping deeply.
________________________________________________________________

(Time skip) in the middle of the night
Y/n pov
I'm at school and there is No one else there. I'm standing in the middle of the halway and I hear screams and people that are running at the floor over me. I hear that someone is coming and I run to a locker and sits down in it. I hear heavy footsteps and the only thing I can think of is that I need to stay quiet. The foot steps stops outside the locker I'm sitting in and someone opens the door. A man is standing there with a gun directed to my head. I scream and-

"Y/n, y/n calm down" I sit up and I'm back in the bed next to Louis. My pulse is high and I breath heavily. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn my head and looks right in to Louis' eyes. "It's ok, it was just a nightmare."

After a while my breath becomes normal again and I lay down. I try to sleep but the pictures from the dream pops up in my head. "Louis" I whisper. " yes" he answers with a sleepy voice. "Can you hold me?" "Of course my dear." He pulls me closer and I feel he's warm body next to mine and I can finally sleep again.
________________________________________________________________

Merry christmas everybody!!
/Elli