Four!

Louis pov
We go down the stairs and the girls are already there. "What at fancy place to meet" the girl with almost black straight hair says. "Yep, you must be Naya" William replies. "Yes, I am and you must be Will". "My name is actually William, Will is just a nickname"

I look up at the cute girl who is standing behind her friend. "You are y/n right?" I Ask and extend my hand and She takes it. "Louis Partridge" i present my self and bow in jest and She giggles cute.

All the Four of us sits down on a bench, we start talking about our vacations and it's a little awkward at first but after 10 minutes we talk about random stuff like school and sports and it feels like we all have been friends for ages.

All the sudden someone starts talking in the speakers. " This is your pilot speaking, there will be some turbulence so I urge all the passengers to sit down and fasten your seat belts until the light above you goes off".

We realize that we can't go back to our seats but we find seat belts on the bench that we fasten around our hips. We keep on talking but suddenly the plane starts shaking a bit.

Y/n grabs my hand and I can see the fear in her eyes. She fast pulls it away when She realize what She did and looks down and blushes. "No it's okay" I say and takes her hand again.

________________________________________________________________

Y/n pov
Louis' hand is big in mine and it's so soft and warm and I feel safer when he holds it. I look over to Naya and sees that She is holding Williams hand. We look at each other and give each other "the OMG look".

We all just sit there quiet for about 10 minutes. I never want the lights to go off but i does and not long after that people starts coming down the stairs. A Karen says to us that we can't sit there if we not Wait in line for the bathroom.

We all get back up and say bye to each other and goes back to our seats.

There is 2 hours left until we are going to land And I spend those 2 hours listening to music and snapping with Louis. Every time i open his snaps I think "omg he is so CUTE".

________________________________________________________________