Thirty!

Y/n pov
Then the day come. The day that I've been feard all the time. The last day on Aruba. I can't belive it has already fine 3 weeks and that I'm at this time tomorrow will sit on a plane on my way back home.

I wake up unusual early and I let Naya sleep and I as carefully and silent as I can open the balcony door and sneak out. Even jag though the sun is barely up, warm air meet my face and I sit down on one of the plastic chairs untill the small glass table.

I just sit there for a long time enjoying the view of the big waves and the small birds that have landed on the balcony. I just want to remember this feeling of sitting in shorts and smelling salt water when I'm back in London in a cold classroom.

The door behind me opens and there's Naya she sits down on the chair next to me and take all of her dark curly hair and place it in a bun on her head.

"In 48 hours we will in a cold classroom watching the rain" Naya says and I hit her sholuder

"No need to remind me, I know. Now can we take a last morning swim in the ocean?"

She smiles at me and we go in to change to our swimsuits and then race to the water. It feels cold but refreshing when I drive in with my head first.

After me and Naya have tried body surfing in the big waves and failed a certain amount of tries we give up and with our bikinis full with sand we go up back to our room.

I jump in the shower to get all the sand of my body and when I'm standing in the warm water rubbing coconut smelling showe gel to my body I start thinking the thought I've been trying to push as far away from mind from the day we got here. From tomorrow I'll not be seeing Louis perfect soul every day. Not his fluffy brown hair. Not his laugh and perfect teeth row. He's not going to hug me every day before I go to sleep or kiss me on the forhead.

________________________________________________________________________

After breakfast we meet up with Will and Louis on the beach and we join a group of teens in our age that are playing volleyball. I laugh so much I almost pee myself when Louis and Will run in to watch other both trying to hit the ball and then starts arguing about it.

The other guys and girls are actually really nice and it's kinda sad we never mer them before. They follow us to the pool with the water slides and we're having so fun even though the lifeguards don't look so happy about us. I'm happy that blonde bitch isn't here, but she's probably to embaressed about what happend, I hope. I haven't seen her since that day.

We hang out with them all day but around 4 we all say goodbye to each other. It's actually kinda sad that I probably will never see anyone of them ever.

________________________________________________________________________

After showering I go out in just a pair of shorts and a tank top and sit on the balcony. I scroll through tiktok as I'm eating my salted crisp and drinking a cold coke. My sunkissed skin cools down by the aloe gel I applied and it's just the best feeling ever.

When I'm dried and have finnished my crisps I go and get changed to my outfit for tonight.

I curl my hair and put two light blue hair clips in it to match the shirt. I do my makeup and lastly I put on the bead braclet Louis and I got the other day. Just then someone knock on the door and of course is it Louis and Will. They both look so cute next to each other with ironed shirts. Louis takes my hand and pulls me in to a kiss. I thought I would be used to those small things he does all the time but apperntly not because the butterflies in my stomach flies around like crazy, at the same time the big lump grows bigger.

We say goodbye to Naya and Will and go hand in hand to the little supermarket. I buy all kind of food we like, pay and then go back to the hotel area. On the beach a long way from the other restaurantes we put out of the blanket we brought and pack out all of our food.

This is exactly what I wanted when Louis asked me what we should eat on our last dinner. A picnic on the beach.
________________________________________________________________________

I throw away the green thing from my strawberry and wipe my mouth. It's all dark now and the stars are comming up. We can hear the music from tonights show and it's not that cold. Everything is just, perfect. Or not everything, not the fact that I'm leaving this tomorrow. Louis and I have not been talking more about who everything Will be when we get home but it's there in the back of my head.

"Come" He stand up and hold out hi ms hand.

"What?" I say but still stand up.

"Let's go swimming"

"What, now"

"Yes" He pulls me with him and soon we're running into the water.

The water is cold and I'm still wearing my clothes on but I don't care at all. I'm with Louis and everything just feels like a movie. Especilly when he pull his hand through his wet hair and pull me closed with the other hand on my waist.

"I love you y/n" He wispers in my ear and then he kiss me.

I can taste the salt water from his wet lips and smell his now common scent. I'm so deeply in love with him and I don't know what to do.

________________________________________________________________________

Finally a new part

Idk why I took so long to write this. I've been pretty stressed with school and stuff and haven't had time to write. I have a break from school next week tho so maybe I'll update then.

Also thank you for all the reads, votes and comments it all makes me so happy!!

/Elli<3