Twenty Seven!

Y/n pov
I have been in my room for three days and the only one I've met is Naya and my family who came by on christmas. But today I finally have decide to get up and out and Naya has promise me to be with me all day.

First we hang out on the beach next to our hotelroom and it's actually not so bad. Naya makes me think of something else then Louis for once.

After lunch we actually walk around on the hotel area, and even tho I all the time look out for a Brown haired boy I enjoy my time. Me and Naya haven't spend that much time togheter since we met Lou and Will.

We find a tennis court and a place where you can hire rackets and we play for almost 2 hours. I used to play tennis a lot when I was younger but stoped because of school and I relize how much I miss it.

When we're done we run to the sea with our clothes on and after that we go and get ice cream. Everything feels kinda good again and I get angry at myself for spending so much time in the room.

It gets late and me and Naya goes back to our room to get ready for dinner. It's a speciall feeling when you're all tanned and just have Come out for the shower, watching tiktok on the balcony before getting dressed for dinner.

 It's a speciall feeling when you're all tanned and just have Come out for the shower, watching tiktok on the balcony before getting dressed for dinner

The outfit

We get out just as the sun goes down and we meet our familys outside the italian restaurant we're going to have dinner at. We go in and get a table far inside the restaurant and sit down.

When we have ordered our food me and Naya are just watching tik tok and suddenly I look up and my heart stops.

I see a tall Brown haired boy but I can't see his face. Please let it not be him I think. But of course, of course it is Louis.

I tug in Nayas arm and She look up and sees the boy. "Pretend that he's not here" She says but it's easier said than done. During the dinner all I can think about is to not look at Louis and that makes it even harder. When we have finished our desert I practicly run out of the restaurant I just need to get out of there.

________________________________________________________________

READ THIS!!!!😀😀😀
I know this is so short and it sucks but honestly I haven't had time or the insparation to write but I wanted to post anyways. And also I'm sorry if I only will be posting once next week but I have a big test and it's my birthday on thursday so that's why.

And also I've seen people doing like a Louis gc and I've been thinkingof doing one so if you want to join write you instagram username and I will ad you:)

Also thank you for 15,2k reads and all the comments and votes I appreciate them. I saw a TikTok with wattpad recomendations and I was so shocked but it made me so happy.

Luv you<3
/Elli