Seven!

Y/n pov
We finish our food and it was really good. Naya and I decide to go to the supermarket 5 minutes away from the hotel. But first we want to go back to our hotel room to change to some more comfy and warmer because it was getting a little bit cold outside.

We are on our way to our hotel room when we sees a room with three walls where a lot of people in our age are playing ping Pong. We are just going to walk past them when i see someone and stops.

Naya walks in to my back "Why did you stop" She asked. "Look!".

Her eyes goes to two brown haired boys one with brown eyes and one with blue.

"Will, Louis!" She shouts and the two boys looks up. My and Louis eyes meets and I can see him smile a little. He is even cuter then i remembered and I get some butterflies in my stomach.

"Omg, i didn't know you are staying at this hotel as well" Naya says. "Well here we are" Louis reply and he keep staring at me which makes me blush a little.

"Want to play ping pong with us and our new friends " William asks and turn around to a group of teens. I recognize the blonde girl from the airport and for some reason I feel mad at her.

"Yeah Why not" Naya says and looks at me with a smile on her face. We play ping Pong for a while and I almost fall over when I'm trying to hit the ball but fortunately Louis catches me with his strong arms.

"Thank you" I say when I'm standing on my feet again "No worries darling" he replies and it makes my cheeks red.

I'm exhausted after  playing ping Pong for so long and I go and sit down on a bench watching the others play. Louis comes towards me and sits down next to me.

"I still can't believe we are staying at the same hotel" he says. "Not me either" i say and shivers a little. "Are you cold" he asks. "Just a little, it's fine" I reply but It's actually a lie and I know my teeth soon will start chatter.

He touches my arm "you are freezing cold" he says "here have my jumper" he takes off his jumper and gives it to me. "No I'm fine really" I say but he starts pulling it over my head. The jumper smells like fresh mint and vanilla and it's really big and comfy and I will admit it's nice to stop freezing.

All the teens starts going back to their hotel rooms since it's 10pm. Naya and I also decide that we should go and buy the snacks we were going to buy 2 hours ago. Louis hear us talk about it and interrupts us "you can't go to the supermarket this late, Will and I are coming with you". I smile at him, glad that we are going to spend a little more time together.
________________________________________________________________

I know things are
Going slow but I
Want to keep things
As realistic as I can
______________
I'm so happy I'm
Getting some
More reads☻︎