Eight!

Louis pov
I can see the supermarket sign from the Hotel lobby and it only takes about 3 minutes to go from there to the store. During that time all the Four of us are talking about random stuff and I get flashbacks from when I never thought I would see y/n again.

The feeling I felt when I saw her at the hotel was something I never felt before. Now she is walking next to me and is looking adorable in my brown carhartt jumper.

We get to the store and start walking around to look for something to buy. "Can we pleas buy this" y/n is holding up a bag with sour patch kids. "No they are too sour" Naya says. "I agree" William says.

"I love sour patch" I say and She smiles back at me.

________________________________________________________________

Y/n  pov
We walk around in the little store and pick out snacks and drink. Before we go and pay Naya and I decide to take some pictures. Louis and William are laughing at us but in a kind way but it still makes me a little embarresed. Naya asks William to take a picture of us and we starts doing funny poses. We starts laughing when Naya falls over and pull my shirt so I go with her. The best part is that William caught it on camera.

 The best part is that William caught it on camera

( The picture, pretend that it's you and Naya)

We pay for the stuff and starts walking back to the hotel. "Do you guys want to stay and watch a movie with us?" I Ask Louis and William. "Yeah sure Why not" Louis says.

We come to the hotel room and Naya and William starts un pack all the snacks while me and Louis are looking for a movie on netflix. Louis prupose that we should watch the shining. I normally don't like scary movies but I decide to not say anything.
________________________________________________________________

Louis pov
All the four of us sit down on the bed, It's not enough space for all of us so we really need to sit tight to each other. For me it's not a problem cus I can feel y/n's bare leg against mine.

We start watching the movie and it's kind of scary and I can see that y/n looks terrified. I take her hand just like on the plane and She smiles to me and don't look so scared anymore.

Y/n jumps a little when a it's a jump scare sceen and She turns her head against my shoulder. I would love to put my arms around her and give her a hug but She would probably just push me away and think I'm weird.
________________________________________________________________

Hey I know the
Chapters are short
But I hope you like
Them anyways
/Elli