Twenty Eight!

Y/n Pov
I just walk around on the beach not knowing where to go. I want to be alone so I can't go back to the restaurant or the hotelroom.

After a while I go back to the room buildings and I walk past a group of palmtrees and blushes an I remember. It was there Louis and I slept under the stars in a hammock.

I move leave and branches and Come in to the hidden spot. The hammock swings by the wind and I can't belive that for like a week ago I was laying there cuddling with Luis, it feels like ages ago.

I sit down on it and look up. It's just as many stars now as it was then and a tear runs down for my cheek and I wipes it of. I shouldn't be crying over a boy when I put myself in that position, I should have known it was only a one time thing. But even if I try to tell that to myself the tears don't stop, so after a while I stop bother to wipe my eyes and just sit there crying in silence.

I don't now how long I sit there but soon I start to get cold. It's kinda crazy that as soon as the sun goes down it gets cold, even tho it have felt like a desert during the day.

I feel my phone buzz in my back pocket and I take it up. It's Naya and She wonder where I am and I tell her I will be back soon. I get out th "hiding spot" and start walking to my hotelroom.

When I'm about to pass by Louis' room I can see someone sit on the beach on a beachchair and I stop for a second, I recognize that body and posture. It's Louis.

He looks at me and I at him and we just stand there for almost a minute. Then he open his mouth and first nothing comes out.

"Y/n....I'm really sorry."

I don't know what to say so I just keep stand there looking at his amazing bone structure as he look down at his shoes.

"I meant everything I said that night, I really did and still do." He look nervous at me.

"Louis, I was really hurt seeing you with that blonde girl." I shiver just by the though of her all over him.

"I thought we had something more and-, it was probably just me being stupid." I keep going.

"No, no, No!" He shakes his head and take a step forward.

"We was real, we're real. Or atleast that's what I think but maybe you changed your mind and I understand that." He bites his lip and take another step forward, now de only stand 6 feet apart from each other and I can smell his soft cologne all the way from here.

"Louis I-, I love you" I say not knowing where to put my hands.

Why did I say that, do I really love him? At least that's what I think. I've never loved anyone before except my family and friends.

He looks up at me with those puppy dog eyes and I try to press back a small tear from falling down my cheek but I fail.

Right in that moment I know it, I'm in love with this sweet, silly british boy and my blood run in my veins only by thinking of him.

I can see that his eyes also are wet and I can't controll my self anymore. I take the last step between us and he takes me in his arms and spin me around.

I felt like the main character in a movie. I felt like the luckiest person alive. And best of all, I felt the love between the both us as we laughing fall down in the sand.

I holds me in a firm grip and we lock eyes for a second until our lips reunite.

________________________________________________________________

I know all the chapters are so short but I'm so stressed with school and stuff so I just write when I have time and I wanted to update this week. Hope you like it tho!
/Elli