Six!

Y/n pov
We arrive to the hotel it's only 3pm. We get our hotel keys and takes a golfcart to the rooms. I was going to share room with Noah but after begging our parents finally let us sleap with our friends instead. The rooms are in two floor buildings, and all the rooms were suposed to be next to each other but somehow my and Naya's room was two house away from the others.

Our room is on the second floor and the first thing we do is to go out on the balcony and enjoy the ocean view. It feels wonderful to be here especially when I think about the rainy weather we left in London

After a while we decide to change to our swim suits so we can go and explore the hotel.

(Imagine this is you and Naya)

The hotel is so big and has so many pools, we find a pool there it is No people and before we jump in the pool we lay and tan talking about Louis and William.
________________________________________________________________

Louis pov
We just dump our things on the room and change to our swim chlothes. Then we run to and throw ourself into the ocean. The water feels amazing against my sweaty body.

After have been swiming for a while we go up on the beach again to play some football (soccer).

When we are in the middle of a game and I'm just going to score my mom reach out from the balcony and says. "Boys go up to your room now and shower and get ready for dinner in a hour".
________________________________________________________________

Y/n pov
I sit on the balcony with a towel around my body and Naya comes out and joins me. We just sit there in quitet for a while then we go in again to get changed and ready for dinner. I put on a cute dress with flowers and some light makeup.

 I put on a cute dress with flowers and some light makeup

(The dress you are wearing)

We meet ours familys and start walking after the beach until we come to a fancy restaurant called Red parrot. We sit down and order our food.

________________________________________________________________

Louis pov:
The resturant our parents has decide to eat at is Mexican and both me and William eats tacos. When we have finished our meal me and William decide to go to a place at the hotel where they have a ping Pong table and pool table. We had walked past it when we went to the restaurant and there was a lot of trend there.

When we come to the "hang out spot" I hear someone call my name. I look up and sees the blonde girl from the airport.

"Hi Louis and Will, i never thought I would meet you again, are you also staying at this hotel". I nod to answer. The girl who btw is named Olivia pulls me with her and forces me to play ping pong with her. At first I didn't want to play with her but after a while am I actually having a lot of fun.
________________________________________________________________