Twenty Three!

Louis Pov
I feel a little dizzy and my head throbs like a bass drum. I know I have had drank to much but it's to late to do something now, plus I'll need some alcohol in my blood when I confess my feelings to y/n.

I'm sitting in the bar wating for y/n to Come back when I see a girl come towards me. It's the girl I met at the airport, I think her name was Emma or Olivia or something else basic.

She goes up to me and sit down on the chair next to mine. "Hi handsome!" You can hear on her voice that she's drunk and she has diffuculty focusing on me when she talks.

"Hi!" I say short, I have no further desire to talk to this girl. Even tho it's clear that I don't want to talk to her she keep talking to me and I listen impatient to her, wishing that y/n would be back soon.

Suddenly the girl stops talking and she looks at me with a weird face expression and I know what's going to happen.

I almost push her of the chair and take her hand and pull her with me to some bushes. It's right on time and she puke while I disgusted look away.
________________________________________________________________

Olivia (the blond girl) pov
After I'm done throwing up I turn around and look at Louis. He's so hot and I want him so bad but he's been hanging out with that other girl the whole time he has been on this island.

I know I look good tonight and he probably wants me too like all the other guys I have reject tonight.

I pull my hands in my hair and pulls up my skirt a little then I walk up to him.

"You look really good tonight!" I say seductive and put my hand on his hip. He looks strange at me and pushes me away from him.

"You are drunk, you should drink some water or something" he says with a smirk. I can tell that he's definitely not totaly sober either.

I follow me to the bar and asks for a cup of water that he gives to me and it actually feels better when I have drank it.
________________________________________________________________

Louis pov
The girl keeps flirting with me and I'm thinking of leaving her here. But that would not be good for anybody and y/n are hopefully back soon. Why do it tak so long time for the girls to go to the bath room.

All of the sudden I feel cold fingers on my check and I'm just about to push her away from me when she pulls me closer. I try to get finnish the kiss but she keep pulling me closer, When I finally get get of of it I look up and of course, there is y/n standing. She's looking at me with a blank stare and I know that she has seen everything.

Fuck

How could this happend?

Y/n turns around starts running down to the beach. I sit still for a few second confused by the whole situation. Then I get up look at the girl angrily, I want to slap her so bad but luckily for her I don't hit girls. I start running after y/n.
________________________________________________________________

Thx you guys for putting my story in your reading lists and thx for 3k readers.
I made a New TikTok account that hopefully none of my friends Will find so if you want to go follow me @elli.astrid :))