Nineteen!

Y/n
Where am I? Is the first question I Ask myself when I drastically pulls out from my sleep. It's compleatly dark outside and freezing cold. I smell the familiar smell of vanilla and mint and I relizes where I am.

"LOUIS WAKE UP!" I carefully push him a little. "What?" I climb down from the hammock and Louis sits up looking sleepy with he's messy hair.

"We fell asleep." I say as he yawns and scratches he's neck. "Come on, we can sleep in my room it's only a minute away." I take his hand and we start walking but it gets so cold that we eventually starts running.

We go in to the room and I go in to the bathroom when I hear Louis saying "shit!" I walk out and sees Naya and Will sleeping next to eachother in the bed. Louis starts laughing and I hit him to make him stop but it just makes him laugh more and omg that laugh is so precious and I start laughing as well.

Naya and Will wakes up from us being loud and they look pretty annoyed when they sit up rub their eyes. "What are you doing here?" Naya sounds tired.

"We just want here to sleep" I say. "But it's 6am, haven't you slept at all?"

"Maybe we have maybe not" he looks at me and bursts into laugh again. I glad Louis didn't told them about the hammock thing, it's our secret spot.

Since it's already moring and the sun is going up we decide that it's not any idea to go back to sleep. Louis and William goes back to their room and me an Naya are changing chlothes.
________________________________________________________________

Louis pov
We meet y/n and Naya at the breakfast place. Y/n is wearing a blue skirt and a t-shirt and she is very pretty and I look her up and down. "Why are you looking at me?" She asks. "Cus you look pretty, you always do."

She looks at the ground and smiles "You look pretty handsome too."

"Okay pack it up mr and mrs Patridge, we're hungry" Naya says. We order our breakfast and sits down at a table next to the beach.

We all eat, talk and laugh and are having a great time. Everything feels wonderful and it was a long time ago I felt so happy especially when y/n takes my hand under the table.
________________________________________________________________

Happy new years guys! I hope 2021 will be better than 2020 even tho I don't think 2020 was so bad exept for covid. I mean we all got a new favorite boy!

Btw thanks for 700+ reads!