Twenty nine!

Y/n Pov
Yesterday feels blurry I can't even remember but somehow I'm friends with Louis again or maybe not just friends. I actually don't know what me and Louis, we haven't talked about it but he said he loved me so I guess it's more than a fling.

I take a deep breath and look up at him as I'm laying on his chest while he's trying to make something that I think is suposed to be a braid.

"Lou" he look down at me but doesn't stop what he's doing.

"Yes ma girl" his warm finger accidently touch my neck and the butterflies starts flying around in my stomach.

"You know I love you, right" It felt kinda weird but also right to say it out loud.

"Yes, and I love you" I can feel his chest move up and down.

"What is going to happen when we get back to London?"

He stays silent for a while and I start to wondering if he's still alive so I look up at him at catch him starring at me.

I move and sit up so we are facing each other. He still look down and are spining around a silver ring on his finger. His hair is wet after swiming in the ocean and when I look at him my heart start to jump.

"What do you want to happend?" His brown eyes meet mine.

"I want to be with you." I say and keep staring into his eyes.

"Like boyfriend and girlfriend?" He look down nervously again and it's the cutest thing I've seen. I take a deep breath.

"Yes!"

He look up at me with a big smile on his lips and I smile back at him.

"Then you're my girlfriend now." He start laughing and I do the same.

He grab my hip and pull me down on the bed and start tickeling me. I scream and laugh at the same time and hit around me for him to stop but he keep going.

A soft laugh  leave his mouth when he finally stop. We both lay on the bed sweaty and smiling to the roof. Our shoulders are touching and I the only thing I can think of is that I want to stay in this moment for ever.

________________________________________________________________

"You're so slow" the childish boy jumps on the spot 20 feet away.

"I want to enjoy the view, why are you so stressed anyways?" I ask.

"I'm exited" He take my hand and swing them back and forth.

We are on our way into Oranjestad the capital city on Aruba. Even though it's not a big city with shopping malls and stuff like that it's still pretty. Th Colurful houses makes it it look like a disney movie.

 Th Colurful houses makes it it look like a disney movie

𒊹︎𝗢

𝗢𒊹︎

𝗢𒊹︎

Liked by louispartridge_, naya_amelia and 201 others

@ y/n/n_y/n Beans is good - Louis Partridge😌

________________________________

Louispartridge_: They are😎
William.franklyn.miller: Louispartridge_ u don't use emojis

Naya_amelia: The cutest😀😀
Y/l/n_y/n: naya_amelia not that emoji😀

Username: Is that Louis Partridge?

________________________________

"Is this a friend of yours?" I show my phone to Louis and he finish eating and wipe his mouth with a napkin.

"Let me see" I give him the phone and he looks at the account who commeted at my inst post.

"I have no idea who that is" he says and show me that the person has posted videos and pictures of him.

"Oh are you like famous or something?" I ask on joke and lugh. He scratches his neck and look a little embarressed for some reason.

"I mean I have done some modeling and acting jobs but nothing big" He says and look down.

"Wait actually, that's so cool. Why haven't you told me"

"Idk, I didn't wanted you to treat me differently I guess" He looks down at the silver ring on his finger.

"Louis I like you cause you're a sweet, funny and just amazing human beeing, No othe reason" I lean forward and kiss him on the cheek.

After that we pay for the food and go out to the not too cold weather. We walk alongside beach and pass by many small shops with postcards and souvenirs and food trucks.

"Look" Louis points towards a women in a tent full with braclets, necklaces and othe jewlerys.

"She does customized jewlerys" he walks in to the women and her face brights up like a sun when She sees him.

________________________________________________________________

"I love it" I look at the at the white and brown beads in the braclet and spin the only black one with the little L at it.

"And I love mine" Louis got a similar braclet but with my first letter in it instead. It's kinda cheesy I know, but I love this kind of stuff.

I say good night to Louis who walked me to my hotelroom and as soon I enter it I dump down on the bed with a smile on my face.

I'm so in Love.

________________________________________________________________

Finally posted, but this is kind of a fill in tho!

I don't think there Will be a lot more parts of this book but as I told you before I'm writing a new Louis book. I'm so exited to post it and I will do it as soon as I finish this one!!

Hope you hade a great day btw! And thanks for all the votes!

/Elli<3