Twenty four!

Y/n Pov
I felt like someone just stabbed me and spun around the knife in my chest. After I saw Louis with that girl the air disappeard from my lungs. I couldn't think but I knew I needed to get away from there as fast as I could. And now I'm sitting here, on the beach looking over the Dark ocean, crying over some boy I barley know but really like.
________________________________________________________________

Louis Pov
Shit, shit, shit

I was finally going to tell y/n how I felt and then this girl I don't know come and ruin it.

I start running at the same direction as y/n left but I can't see her. Dam it, I really need to talk to her and explain what happend because She clearly don't understand.

I'm running on the beach towards our hotel and far away I can see someone sitting on the beach with their head leaning on their knees.

I stop running and start walking instead. I felt like She was some kind of animal that I needed to sneak up on so She wouldn't run away. She notice me first when I'm only about 10 meters away from her and as I predicted she stands up and are going to start running again.

"Wait y/n" I say before she has time to leave. She turns around and when I see her tear wet face with mascara all over it something breaks inside me. I don't want to see her sad, especially when I know that I'm the reason Why She is that.

"What? What do you want Louis? Do you want to tell me that it's not what it looks like? Because then I do not belive you, you don't just accidently make out with some girl." I stand there quiet because that's exactly what I was going to say. "But maybe this was just some stupid flirt for you, and I was dumb enough to belive that you for real liked me."

I want to say something but I can't and I just stand there looking at her while I feel a tear falling down on my cheek. Of course I like her, I never felt this way for someone before but I don't know what to say to make her belive me.
__________________________________________________________

Y/n pov
When he starts crying I almost start laughing, apparently he's great at acting too. When he dosen't say anything I turn around and starts walking. I don't know where I'm going but I can't stay here.

"Y/n!" I keep on walking, he had his chance to explain but he didn't. "Y/n I love you. I'm in love with you!" He whisper but shouts at the same time.

I totally freez. What did he just say.

I slowly turn around and sees his red-blown eyes, he's great, it actually looks like he's been crying.

"I love you!" He says again with a much lower voice. Of everything I thought he would say, this was not it.

"This is ridiculous Louis, you're drunk. We have only known each other for a week. You don't love me." I say.

He starts crying again. "No y/n I really do love you! You need to belive me!" He looks at me with praying eyes.

I just stand there still and quiet. I don't know how to react to this, I find it really difficult to belive that he's actually telling the truth and that he's not just saying it to keep having me as a date until we Come back home.

"I need to think." I say and leave him standing on the beach. My head hurts and are full of questions, I just need to lay down for a while. I don't want to go home to an empty hotelroom and I certainly can't go to my mom and dad's room so I decide to go to the only persons that I know not is going to judge me.
________________________________________________________________

Thx for 4k reads!
Again follow me on TikTok @elli.astrid I will update there when I'm bored:)