3.

We went inside the classroom and sat at our desks

I sat in the third row beside Namjoon hyung as hobi hyung and Jisoo sat behind us together.

Our teacher came inside as we were in here for touch magic.

This class taught us about magic that affected our senses like sight, hearing, vision and speech.

She was really strict and we've never honestly seen her laugh.

As we were seated and the teacher began taking attendance, a knock came on the door.

"Come in" she announced and the door opened and in walked Jennie.

"You're back?!" The teacher announced as Jennie's poker face was replaced with a slim smile and she nodded.

"Everyone, meet Kim Jennie. The Elementalist of this term. Also my favourite student. Don't worry I won't show any bias though, it's not like I'd need to" she said as she side hugged Jennie smiling.

"Did you bring it?" She asked her as Jennie nodded.

She turned her hand around and a book appeared in her palm.

The teacher, Ms.Abana, took it from her and Jennie walked past us to the last seat at the window.

The class continued just like that.

——————-

As class ended, everyone got up and left to go to their next class.

Everyone joined together, all years for PE.

We walked into the gymnasium together as a group, reconciling with Jin hyung, Suga hyung, Lisa and Rosé.

However instead of the normal room, there was instead a commotion out of the field.

Just as we though so an announcement was made through the intercom.

"All students please report to the main field for level testing. I repeat report to the main field for level testing".

I groaned at that.

Every year they re test our levels just in case and put the score in the administrator.

We walked there and took our seats on the bleachers as all the levels were tested.

The machine has a maximum of 10 levels, since that's the only capacity for everyone.