16.

It was a Sunday today

I woke up earlier than planned as I got ready.

I was at helia yesterday, they were planning on getting a few things done differently since there was a few issues.

Nothing too big.

Anyhow I left the dorm seeing as Suga was already missing, unusual as it is, he got himself a girlfriend.

Hyejin was it?

Yeah Hyejin.

We haven't fully met yet, but those two are always out together. Like damn he's changing.

Anyways today was my free day.

There was not much for us to do, and all our class work was finished.

Yesterday night Jisoo was sick, I was going to stay over but Rosé chose to instead.

I decided to walk around the courtyard of school, going by the sidewalks.

Passing trees, other students up and early, a few couples here and there, it felt like a normal weekend.

Just how I wish we'd been normal sometimes

Sure it's good having all of this power, but with power comes responsibilities.

Sometimes I wonder if we're ready for that.

I keep a happy and calm atmosphere around the others, being the oldest I have to so that they don't get anymore worried and confused.

But j can't help feel unsure sometimes.

Walking by I found a bench.

A figure sitting at the bench as well, a girl.

"Well look who's another early bird" I said sitting down next to her getting my hands out of my pockets

"Hey" she said looking up at me.

"Yah Jisoo. You should be resting. You're sick pabo" I said poking her forehead while doing so.

"Aish I know I know. But I'm fine now" she said.

"Let me check than"

I put my hand up to her forehead, and her temperature was down.

"My porridge did its work." I smirked proudly.