13.

I woke up the next morning with an ache in the back of my neck

I sat up straight and stretched my neck before massaging it with my hands and properly looking around.

It seems that we were in the library, and it was morning already.

The only person who was still there was Jennie unnie and she seemed to not realise that I woke up already.

"Where's everyone else" I asked that shocked her.

"Aish that scared me" she said putting her hand on her heart while i sheepishly smiled.

"Mianhe"

"It's fine. Answering your question earlier, they left around 2 A.M last night but you were already asleep"

"Ohhh. Okay thanks. But why are you here?" I asked confused since she didn't leave.

"I pulled an all nighter. Let's go freshen up now" she said putting her coat on and gathering her belongings and I nodded and did too before we both left.

We closed the door shut like before and went through the halls and rows to find a couple of students studying in the library.

Us being the only two who weren't here for the test day next week, we blended in quite well.

We didn't get too much attention from them and went past quietly before splitting up to leave to our respective dorm rooms.

I went back to the dorm to shower at once, well after brushing my teeth of course.

After I did all that, I laid back in bed, relaxing my body a little since school was finally out.

I've been thinking, that out of all the decisions I've ever made my whole life, coming here was probably the best.

Meeting all these people, starting over at a place where I was accepted and finally had the power to do what I wished for, it felt good.

Like I finally had my own identity, I was able to make my own choices without getting pushed around.

I found a new family here, a new home, a new life to say the least, where everyone had their own backgrounds but nevertheless still found their happiness one way or another.

Some still haven't, but they will, and that's why they strong, they know that.

So yeah, I'm happy with this choice.

The Elementalist | BangpinkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara