19.

We were all currently on the way to the forest right now, the one near the school grounds

Why? Well our teacher wanted us to see wildlife and the best way to do it in her opinion was to drag year 1, year 2 and year 3, the years she teaches into the forest in the middle of the day.

And what did we do? Agree since it's better than staying with our faces buried in books, touching specimens or staring at a flower or plant growing in a glass cube for the whole class.

Like we'd at least get to breathe and walk around this way.

However, me not realising the weather decided to be different than what I thought and I dressed myself for the heat, while in reality, we were in a forest where it rained in the morning, so it was cold.

Very cold.

Jisoo unnie realised before we fully went in and gave me her sweater, and ended up stealing Jin oppas jacket since he was wearing a hoodie.

He didn't even protest because well, he's whipped.

It's not like we didn't notice that the two were probably liking each other, since they had such innocent love towards them.

They'd always smile at each other, and stare at each other in what they thought was secret, oblivious to me, Rosé or Jungkook who knew about this.

However when I told Jennie unnie about this, she just smirked and said, "innocent? you're oblivious", before walking away with Jimin oppa laughing since he heard us as well.

I was completely confused at what she meant at that, but shrugged it off.

We were walking through the forest admiring the wildlife before we came across a bridge leading us across a cliff.

The teacher told us to hold on and so we did as she crossed and yelled something to us.

"First three over get 5 merit pointS!" She announced and everyone was scrambling over.

Rosé and Jungkook ran like the wind before we could even blink, and I don't even know why they were so competitive about it.

I was about to go as well with the others, but someone held my arm holding me back.

I looked to see who it was, and found it out to be Jennie unnie.

Jisoo unnie was with her too.

She opened a portal and walked through after motioning me to do the same, and so I did after Jisoo unnie grinning.