17.

It's Monday and we're back at school

Great.

We were on our way to the fourth class of today.

All we had before was history of magic, spells, potions.

Right now we have the offensive magic class.

Luckily I share this class with basically everyone since there are no grade level differentiations.

It's just based on time that you get out in a specific slot.

Chohee wasn't in this class right now.

Oh we began seeing each other a while ago.

I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet, but we're getting to know each other better.

We're getting closer and I feel we're getting to know each other on a more personal level as well.

She's taught me things that I'd never realised.

Back to class, I reached there with Jimin and Namjoon as we had the same class before.

The rest of the group made their way over to us, and we stood in the circle talking about stuff till our teacher arrived.

Everyone paid attention to her as she began to get ready to start.

"All right everyone" she started by clasping her palms together and looking over the whole class.

"So today we're going to do some offensive magic trials. And it's actually training for someone and the rest of you not involved get to get some rest" she said clearly happy about the whole thing.

The other students just yelled in excitement at the announcement.

"Okay so today it's dark magic. I want volunteers please. Level 9's and 8's are okay" she said and we all looked at each other.

Both Jungkook and Suga went up being the only level 9s in dark magic and another level 8 volunteered. Dark Crystals.

"Great! Let's get Jennie here" she said and Jennie gave us a confused look before shooting a finger salute and walking up to the center.

"Shut off all your magic Except dark magic" the teacher instructed as she listened and did so.

We all went away from the main area towards the side as we were looking to what happened.

"Okay three against one"

The minute she yelled that all four up front just dead panned at her confused.

The teacher soon left as the gymnasium sized classrooms centre was empty giving enough room for the few.

"Sorry Jen. No matter how close we are, I won't show any mercy out here"
Suga started smirking.

"Not sure I'd give you the chance" she came back as the others just stared at the two surprised at their seriousness, including the other two up there.

"Come on start already"
Someone yelled as all four changed into their fight forms and bore serious and deadly looks on their faces.

"Jungkook started sending blasts of dark electricity here and there and the level 8, Mino began shooting dark crystals as well. Jennie began dodging them and continuously came back with her attacks as well.

Suga started using his shadow magic summoning shadows out of the dark as they began fighting as well.

The fight was brutal, being dark magic even more scarier than expected.

At one point one of the shadow a held Jennie in a choke hold, as Suga began controlling the shadow tightening the grip.

I grew worried as she was literally being choked.

But suddenly she changed her expression and gave a little wave before disappearing into the ground.

Underworld dark magic, just great.

She entered the demon realm, as all three were preparing her return back and being in position, casually freaking themselves out as they kept using their magic in different directions as a whirl of wind passed by.

Suddenly she appeared behind Jungkook and sent a huge blast in his direction, basically lunging and throwing him across the room putting him in a state of forfeit being unable to fight.

The teacher brought him to the side as the already called nurse healed him.

She just smirked at the two.

The level eight brought crystals up and began throwing them in different directions as Suga kept controlling the shadows from the ground trying to get them to catch her, but she kept dodging or blocking them.

The combat used was intense as well.

One Crystal nearly missed her head and just went by the side, hitting the wall behind and getting lodged in the wood.

Cheers were yelled out from the group of students from the side, at the beginning they were confident that the trio would win, but now, many had changed there opinions as other stayed loyal.

Then she held out her palms as the group of crystals that were launched at her stopped mid air and began to shake as her eyes turned purple again.

They changed direction and lunged at the pair who were obliviously together and caged them in.

The pair inside began to work together to break out as there was no use.

It began closing as Jennie brought her hand out to the front, and then as she closed her palm they all exploded, leaving dust from them in the air and floor.

As they cleared out, the pair earlier were seen on the floor, unable to fight as the level 8 was unconscious too.

Jennie put her hand down as the purple magic from her eyes disappeared and she returned to normal.

The teacher came toward them clapping as a sign of good work to them and we cheered them on.

They got themselves healed of any injuries from the fight and shook of any hard feeling and began leaving the classroom as it was time for the next period.

We met the pair in the halls, and spilt our ways while the year 3s headed to their classes and the year 2s, us, headed to ours and the rest year 1s went to theirs.

Interesting day to say the least.