5.

I left home today to go to the new school that me and Taehyung hyung are going to

I had to go later since there was a few issues to sort out with my schooling.

I was finally going there through the portals.

"Good luck Jungkook-ah, call us if you need anything"
My mother said and I nodded.

My bags were already sent earlier today so they opened the portal and I stepped through, bidding goodbye to riverix.

As I stepped through the other side of the portal however, I walked out into some type of alley.

"What the..." I trailed off looking around.

Suddenly I heard some maniacal laughter behind me and as I turned around I had to step back in shock.

A bunch of people stepped out, dressed in black walking up to me.

"Who the hell are you" I questioned walking back.

"You'll find out soon enough" the fans one in front said pulling out his sword as the other followed warming up their powers.

My eyes widened as my back hit the wall.

I frantically looked around for any type of escape.

All though I was a level 9 with dark magic, there's no way I can take on all of them.

Still I prepped my self as I prepared my magic, dark magic.

Just as I was preparing to use my dark crystals, a portal opened in front and ten teens stepped out.

"Oh god where the fuck are we" a girl said stepping out.

As the last girl stepped out the portal closed.

"Not the time to find out ha Eun" she said as she drew her weapon.