chapter thirteen

Demi

I sigh, poking a passed out Channing Tatum.

"Channing, get up, please." I say and he moans, lifting his head from the floor to look up at me.

"Sure, God I feel like hell. Hella awesome party Dems," He says and I nod, giving him a small smile before going back to cleaning up.

He gets up from his laying position and starts to clean up too. I'm glad I got some people helping me clean up after last night party.

I move upstairs, wondering if Miles woke up yet. I unlock my door and poke my head inside, my bed was empty and I heard someone throwing up in my bathroom.

I chuckle softly, walking to my bathroom and found her bending over my toilet. I went on my knees beside her and grab her hair, rubbing her back as she continues to empty her stomach.

"Ugh, what the hell happen to me? And why the hell do I have such a pounding headache?" She groans after she vomits everything and leans back, before leaning her head against the rim of the toilet. I smile softly at her, grabbing her hand in mine.

"Someone spike your drink," I say and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"Really? Demi look I really didn't got any alcohol, I just-" She tried to explain but I hold up a hand, stopping her.

"It's okay, I understand, I know you wouldn't. And besides, I taught the bastard a lesson or two." I say and her eyes flicker to my bruised up hand before looking up at me.

"Damn, who did you killed and where's the body? I'll go get the body bags! And I know of a perfect place to bury the body!" She says and I giggle at her before shaking my head.

"No honey, I didn't killed anyone. I just beat the guy's ass to a pulp okay?" I say and she nods, lifting her head from the toilet.

"Gee thanks Dems, I'm glad you have my back. Um, did I said anything stupid while I was drunk?" She asks tentatively and I smile gently at her.

"School's a bitch. You fight a lot. You have ADHD. You think you won't get far in life but I think otherwise." I say and she grimaces, frowning at me.

"Sorry," Miles mumbles and I tilt my head at her.

"For what? You don't have to apologize for anything, don't be sorry." I say and she nods before reaching forward and wrapping her arms around my neck. I smile and wrap my arms around her waist, hugging her for a moment.

"Come on kid, my mansion is trashed." I say to her and ruffle her messy hair as she groans, I chuckle as I stand up and help her up.

"I don't wanna clean." She whines and I roll my eyes as she stands in front of the sink.

"You're a maid, you are suppose to clean." I say and she sticks her tongue out at me.

"I'm your maid," Before pointing at me then grabbing a clean new toothbrush. "don't mind?"

"Nah, go ahead. I'll be downstairs," I say and wave at her before leaving the bathroom then my room.

I walk into my kitchen and decided to grab a bit of beer. Opening the bottle, I tilt my head back and drank a bit.

"Demi, what are you doing? You shouldn't be drinking," Nick says and I lower the bottle from my lips to look at him, he enters the kitchen and frowns at me.

"I can do whatever the hell I want," I say and pointed my index finger at him. He presses his lips at me before letting go of the trash bag he was using and walk toward me, he snatches the bottle from my grasp and throws it away in the trash can before looking back at me.