chapter eight

Demi

"How good is your flirting game?" I ask Miles that Friday, my hands on my hips as she sats on the beach chair that morning. It was close to noon, and it was a fresh summer day. And I decided to help Miles with everything related to romance, since she sucks at it.

"What?" She asks me, confused as her eyebrows knit together in confusion.

I chuckle at her. "Flirting, how good can you flirt?" I ask her and she gives a me a clueless look.

"Uh, I don't know." She tells me and I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Flirt with me, give me your best pick up line." I say and she just gives me a weird look but does what I tell her.

"Um, did it hurt when you fell from Tennesse?" She tells me and I facepalm myself hard.

I sigh, letting my hand drop by my side, my forehead stinging a bit with pain. "Right, so your flirting game is not so strong. And it's did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Not Tennesse, your mixing that one with this. Are you from Tennnesse? Because your the ten that I see." I say and she gives me a goofy smile.

"Actually I am from Tennesse, how did you know?" She tells me and my eye twitches as she smiles sheepishly.

I groan, when she said that she suck at romance, she really did mean it.

"You know what? I'm going to teach you everything you need to know about romance, from flirting to wearing the appropiate clothing on a date to making out with the guy. You, my friend, by the end of this summer, is going to a expert. Think of me as your big sister who helps you get the guy, I'm going to be your wingman." I tell her, giving her a wide grin as she looks up at me, a soft smile playing on her lips.

"I never had a big sister before," Miles says, and my grin widens more if possible.

"Really? Then sister from another mother, I'm your big sister from now on. Now, throw me a flirty wink." I say and she nods before smiling widely, winking weirdly then winks with her other eye too.

I crackle at her. "What the fuck was that?! You wink with both eyes?!" I say, still laughing as she blushes.

"Yes! I can't do it, I'm not used to winking! Stop laughing asshole!" She says and I just shake my head at her, still laughing.

"Hello ladies!" William yells, walking into my backyard with my letters in his hands, a giant grin on his face. I immedialty grin at him before turning back to Miles, watching as she starts to grow nervous.

"Come on, this is your chance. Try to get his number," I say, nudging her shoulder, she looks at me with wide eyes.

"What? No!" She says and I gave her a look.

"Babe, I already have his number, I ain't gonna give it to you. You are going to get his number by yourself," I say, before grabbing her arm, pulling her up and pushing her to William's direction. She stumbles into him and quickly apologizes as my letters fell out of his grasp and onto the concrete.

I smirk to myself, taking Miles spot on the beach chair and watching as they pick up my letters, Miles apologizing and William saying it was fine.

Hm, I ship them already, I thought and the smirk widens on my lips as they both stood up. Yep, totally ship them.

"So, um, how's mailing? Or um, delivering mail?" Miles says and I resisted the urge to facepalm myself as Miles gets awkward by the minute. Yeah, she really needs my help, I thought as William shots her a amused expression.

"Mailing is fine, what about you? How's the cleaning?" He asks her and she slightly grins at him, waving it off.

"Uh, you know, cleaning is alright but not boring when I'm picking Demi's stuff up, I find some real cool things." Miles says and I raise my brow at her, what kind of cool things?