chapter ten

Miles

"Come to my concert tonight!"

"Nah girl that shit's too expensive, lower the damn price and I'm fucking there!"

"It ain't that much! Just come or I'll kidnap you!"

"Haha don't make me laugh boss, you ain't gonna kidnap me if I don't come."

"I will! It can't be that hard! Plus, I know where you live! If you aren't coming, except me coming into your room and kidnapping you before the show!"

"I'd like to see you try!"

"Watch me! But come on just come to my concert!"

"No! I can't! I'm broke!"

"What do you mean your broke?! I pay you a hundred each week! You ain't broke!"

"Ooh. Right. But I don't wanna be alone all the time while you're on stage!"

"Then bring some friends, bring your family for all I care, I'll get them tickets and passes too!"

"But I don't know if my parents will let me!"

"I'll convince them! I can call them right now and ask for you to come!"

"Are you sure? Dad's really overprotective-" She cuts me off, lunging toward me and tackling me to the ground. I squeal with surprise as she grabs my phone from me and sits on my stomach, pressing a finger to my lips as I narrow my eyes at her.

"I'll charm my way through him," She says before calling my dad and pressing the phone to her ear.

"Hey Malcom! It's Demi! Oh no sir Miles is doing alright, no she's not bothering me. Yeah, a bit. So Malcom you love your daughter right? Yeah I know you do, I love her too. She's a good girl, a pain in the ass but nonetheless a good girl, she's like a sister to me." I slap the back of her head at that and she laughs, before shooting me a look, still not moving from her seat on my stomach. "And you'll do anything for her right? Well, I'm a singer, you're a dad, we both have jobs right? My job is to sing to my fans and make sure they have a great time, your job is to keep your kids safe and cherish them endlessly. Well why don't you let Miles come to my concert tonight? Oh I know she's claustrophobic, so she's going to be backstage and I'll make sure there's someone always watching her. No you don't have to pay, I got it all cover. Yeah? That's great! Okay awesome, yeah she'll be home before that, I'll make sure of that. Okay yeah you too, tell the wife I say hi! Okay bye." Demi ends the call and grins at me with victory while I stare at her with shock.

"You just-" She cuts me off.

"I did! You're coming to my concert tonight!" She screams and hugs me to her.

I grin but my phone digs in Demi's hand. I push her off of me, Demi landing with a thump as I grab my phone from her.

I gasp happily at the text I gotten. 'Miles! I'm at the airport, well I'm landing but I hope your there! I can't wait to see you! Love you! 😘'

"OH MY GOSH I GOT TO GO OH MY GOD DEMI I HAVE TO GET TO THE AIRPORT I SEE YOU LATER I NEED TO GO SEE MY BEST FRIEND AND ALSO GET ANOTHER PAIR OF TICKETS BECAUSE SHE'S COMING TOO BYE!" I scream, running toward her front door while also grabbing my backpack before slamming it open and grabbing my bike before speeding back home, probably leaving Demi all confused.

I rode back home, before running up the stairs and slamming Bennett's door open. "BENNETT! I NEED YOU TO TAKE ME TO THE AIRPORT NOT ONLY BECAUSE TORI IS LANDING BUT ALSO SHE'S GOING TO KICK MY ASS IF I'M NOT THERE SO GRAB THE KEYS AND LET'S GO!" I scream and he jumps out of his bed, landing on the floor with a oomph.