chapter four

Miles

"I am here- woah!" I quickly started to scream as I slip on the water, falling backwards after the front door closes behind me. I moan as my head slams against the floor, pain shots up in the back of my head as I quickly got soaked with water. There must've been a inch of water on the ground.

I rub my head painfully, closing my eyes as I moved to lay on my side.

"Miles! Oh my god! Are you okay?!" I heard Demi shouting before hearing her coming toward me, splashing her way through the water. I open my eyes, groaning softly as my head throbs painfully while Demi goes on her knees beside me.

"Ugh," I moaned as she softly grabs my head and looks at the back of my head. She presses her hands against my head and looks down at me as I moaned with pain.

"You're bleeding, come on." Demi says, grabbing onto my arm and pulling me up from the floor. She wraps her arm around my waist, tugging me into the kitchen as our feet shuffle through the water, I hold onto her.

"Wait here." Demi says, grabbing my hips and pulling me on the counter. I sat there while I hold onto my head, watching as Demi goes over to the sink where the nosil was shooting water everywhere, it looked like it was broken. Demi presses her hands against the broken nosil, getting shot in the face with water while trying to cover the water from shooting around.

Demi grunts, taking one hand off of it before she reaches for one of her drawers, pulling one out roughly while the water escapes between Demi's fingers. Demi grabs duck tape then goes back to the nosil, with her teeth; she yanks off a piece of it before quickly wrapping it around the nosil. She ducks tape it some more, the water quickly stopping as Demi covered it.

"Duck tape? Really?" I ask her, squinting my eyes as Demi sighs, nodding her head as she sets down the roll of tape.

"Yeah, duck tape fixes everything. Let me grab my first aid kit, wait there." Demi says before holding up a finger to me, she shuffles out of the room, soaked from head to toe too.

I totally didn't except walking in here and quickly getting soaked with water then falling and hitting my head.

"I'm back!" Demi says as she came back into the kitchen, a first aid kit in her hand as she splashes through the water to get to me.

"Finally," I say, taking my hand off of my head, my hand cover in blood as Demi sets her first aid kit beside me, she stands in front of me while I turn my head away from her so she can look at my head.

"Don't worry, its just a cut. Nothing big." Demi says as she dabs my cut with some napkins. When she was finish cleaning out my cut, she puts a bandaid over it and turns back to me.

"Better?" She says and I nodded.

"Yeah, how did you break your sink?" I ask her and she chuckles, running a hand through her wet hair.

"Uh, I was trying to turn on the faucet so I could wash my dishes but no water was coming out so I hit it a couple of times, nothing worked so I grab a hammer, hit it then it broke and water started shooting out." Demi says and I giggled at her, of course she'll do something like that.

"Wow, that's really clever of you Demi, maybe next time my sink breaks at home I'll just use my hammer and break the sink to get some water." I say and she rolls her eyes at me, pushing my shoulder softly while I clean off my hand from blood.

"Oh shut up, come on lets get this water out." She says and I shrug, jumping off the counter and grabbing a broom, she grabs another before we started pushing all the water out.

I hum to myself after pushing the last bits of water out the back door, my Converse already drying after me and Demi hauled ass and sweap all the water out.