chapter twenty two

Miles

I let out a frustrated sigh, and look over at my dad.

"Please, talk to her." I say and he nods, getting up from his seat.

"I'll convince her, she can't keep you locked up in here all summer." He says and walks over to me, he press a gentle kiss on my forehead then goes to find mom.

Turning back to the tv, I watch it blankly. That's right, I have not seen Demi in over two weeks because I was grounded and also, mom was too freak out to let me out of the house unsupervised, she thinks something dangerous would happen to me again.

And I let it slide for the first week, but after the second, I was already missing Demi and annoying the hell out of her and cleaning after her.

We've became close.

During these two weeks, I also got my electronics taken away from me, which sounded so absurd to me, so I couldn't really connect any of my friends.

But a couple of days ago, William came over and we had a talk. Which lead me to having my first kiss.

Gasp, oh my gosh, did Miles really had her first kiss? Did the kissing lessons work for her?

Of course it did.

And I freaked the fuck out after he left. I so wanted to tell someone other than my family, and in that time I couldn't.

So I had no idea what was going on in the world. Like, I need to know if Demi and Nick got together while I was away.

"Hey kiddo," I heard dad calling out to me, bringing me out of my thoughts, I turn my head to look over at him.

He smiled at me. "Get out of here before you become a vampire." He says and I smiled widely. I squealed and jump up, I rush over to him and planted a big kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Bout time, I told you I was going to die of boredom soon. I'll see you guys later then," I say and grin at him before going and grabbing my bag, I stuff my things into it then went running to the garage to grab my bike.

"Thanks mom!" I shouted as I pass by the kitchen.

"Just be careful sweetie!" I heard her call back.

Running inside the garage, I grab my bike and propped it up. Getting on, I started to pedal quickly.

Getting to Demi's mansion in record time, I threw my bike on her driveway and run up the steps to her door. I punch in the code and burst inside.

Sprinting into the living room, I quickly threw my arms up and grinned. "Missed me?" I say and watch as Demi turned around in her seat from her couch.

She gasps loudly when she saw me, and a giant grim emerged on her lips as she jumps out of her seat. "My little obedient servant has returned to me!" She shouts and runs over to me, scooping me up in her arms and hugging me tightly to her.

I wrap my arms around her tightly, smiling as she holds me. "God, I missed you so much kid, I was wondering when you were gonna annoy me again. I thought you quit or something and I had to look for another maid," Demi says and I pull away from her, I raise my brow at her.

"Hell no. I did not quit. My parents just grounded me and took away all my precious electronics, I was practically under house arrest. Mom just was still a bit freaked out about me leaving the house is all, and were you gonna hire another maid?" I ask and she shook her head, smiling at me.

"Now that you're here, no I'm not. No one can replace you Miles," Demi says and press a kiss to my head. She grabs my hand and pulls me back to her couch.

"So tell me, what did you do these days?" Demi asks me as we sat down, a excited look in her eyes.

I just smiled at her and said, "Well, I'm not a virgin li-" She cuts me off before I could finish.

"You had sex?! When?! How was it?! Who was it with?! Did you like it?! Wait, did you use protection?! If you didn't and become pregnant, then can I be the godmother?!" She rants and I look at her with wide eyes.

"Dude! What the fuck?! No! Go damn it let me finish! I did not have sex! Unlike other people, I'm waiting till marriage. I was saying I'm not a virgin lips anymore! I had my first kiss!" I say and Demi squeals before letting out a scream, she then grabs me and hugs me tightly, almost crushing me to death.

"Oh my god! Your first kiss! You have to tell me about it!" She says and I giggle as she pulls away, so I told her about it, from detail to detail.

Demi had a smirk on her face when I finished. "So are you guys a thing now or what?" She asks me and I shrug, smiling at her.

"I don't know yet," I say but then gasp as I remember about her and Nick, I pointed a finger at her. "but what about you and Nick?! Did Nemi finally happen or what?!"

And when I said that, Demi turns into a deep color of red, she tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Um, yeah." She mumbles and I let out a very high pitched scream, I tackle her and hug her so tightly like a bear hug.

"Oh my gosh! It's about time! I swear you guys have that love is blind kind of thing! You just never realize you were both in love with each other! Me and all of your fans can see the way you look at each other! It's plain as day! But girl I'm so happy for you!" I squealed and she laughs as she pats my back, I pull away and look at her with eagerness.

"Now it's your turn, tell me the whole damn thing, I want juicy details."

When Demi finishes, I sighed with content. "My life is complete, my OTP has finally gotten together, they were just so damn blind." I say and she chuckles.

Demi points over to her kitchen. "I have made some smoothies, do you want some?" She asks me and I nodded, we walk over to the kitchen counter and I sat down. She hands me a strawberry smoothie and I grab two straws from her.

Being silly, I stuck the two straws up my nostrils and clap my hands. "Look at me, I'm a walrus." I say and mimicked the walrus.

Demi laughs as I do this, and as I take the straws out, I wave them around so I could shake any buggers from it. When I was satisfied with it, I stuck them back into my strawberry, not even wanting to check the straws.

As I slurp, my face scrunch up when I swallow something. I gag immediately and started to cough. "What? What is it?" Demi asks me as she watches me with amusement.

"I think I just swallowed my own bugger," I say and she erupts into loud laughter.

"Oh my god! Ew that's so gross!" Demi bends over laughter as I continue to gag and scrunch my face up.

"Oh shut it," I say as I cough.

She wipes away tears from her eyes. "Oh I missed you,"

"Missed you too, and I'm not your little obedient servant."

"Yes, you are. I love you kid,"

"Love you too boss."