Blessed

Chresanto POV**

Woooow I like your room its mad big. She said as she plops on my bed, I throw my bags in my closet then get on my bed with her.

So it seems as though my mom likes you. I say as I pull her down so she is laying on her back. She turns her head and looks at me and smiles. I guess she does..i hope she does. Cherish said

Chres: she does..I can tell

Cherish: how?

Chres: that's top secret

She mushes my face and laughs. I jump on top of her and sit on her waist while I hold her down with one hand and start to tickle her.

Stop stop stoop!. She yells

Chres: you gonna be good?

Cherish: yes

I smile then get off of her, then I get up and go in my personal bathroom and turn on the shower. I began to strip but I notice cherish watching me, I shake my head and close the door. Ahhh come on!. She yells from the bedroom.

*************************************************

Cherish POV**

its 3 in the afternoon and I've been at chresantos house for most of the day. His mom made us lunch and we just been watching movies while cuddling.

*Ding Dong*

Chres baby can you get that!. Momma A yells from her room. Chresanto gets up and runs down the steps with me not so far behind. He goes to the door and I stop on the second to last step.

Who!?. Chres asks.

??: open the door man!

He opens the door and instantly I hear cheers and see chres being attacked by four boys. One had a curly afro, another had two braids, the other one had a dyed Mohawk and the last one had a regular hair cut.

Chres: yooo I missed y'all cuh

Afro: deadass we missed Yuh buff ass to roc

Roc?

Braids: when did you get back bro?, you don't know how to hit up niggas?

Mohawk: word

Chres: I just got back last night and I don't have a phone right now

Afro: oh ight that explains it

Chres closes the door and the boys go to the living room to sit down. They didn't even notice that I was standing here the whole time. Chresanto walks up to me with a big ass smile on his face, I couldn't help but smile at his happiness. You wanna meet my brothers that I told you about?. He asked me

I nod my head then he takes my hand and we walk into the living room. When the boys see us they stop doing what they were doing and just focused all their attention on us.

Braids: who dat?

Chres: I want y'all to meet my girlfriend cherish

I smile and wave and they wave back.

Cherish the nigga with two braids is ray ray, the one with the afro is Jacob but we call him prince, the nigga with the Mohawk is Craig but we call him prodigy or prod and this scrawny nigga here is Elijah but we call him Ej. He said going down the line. They all smile and wave then chres mom comes in with a tray of snacks, And plates of buffalo chicken.

The boys grab the plates and tray from her and they all say "thanks mom" then quickly start eating. Chres hands me a plate of chicken, I take it then sit down on the couch next to him.

After two hours of us talking and joking around my dad calls me and tells me that my grandma was gonna pick me up and that I would stay with her for a few days.

On the phone*

Cherish: why tho?

Dad: because me and mom won't be home till Saturday and I don't want you home without supervision... Especially with that kid

Cherish: his name is chresanto

Chres looks at me with a confused expression.

Dad: ok I don't want you and CHRESANTO alone

I sigh loud.

Dad: its only for four days and plus you guys are gonna come up here Thursday..ok?

Cherish: fiiiine...I guess

Dad: thank you, now look call me once your gma picks you up Aight so I can know your safe if you don't call me in a hour I'm coming to find you

Cherish: calm down I can handle myself

Dad: I know baby girl

Cherish: love you dad

Dad: love you too panda

After he said that I hung up the phone and slumped into the couch. I didn't wanna stay with my gma I mean she cool I love my abuela but she lives about 13 blocks from chresantos house and I'm still on edge about us escaping. What if marques finds chres and hurts him?,i wouldn't be here to help. And i don't want him to get hurt...

Chres: are you ok?

I nod my head. Its your dad?. He asked. Yeah...he wants me to stay with my gma for a few days, but I don't want to. I say folding my arms. Oh..well I mean it doesn't seem so bad, what she mean or something?. He asked

I shake my head no. Soo what's the problem?. He said with a confused expression. She lives 13 blocks away. I say

Damn...that's deep. Ray said

We look at him. Stop being nosy nigga. Chres saids. I giggle and shake my head.

Ding dong**

Cherish: that's probably her

Chres: I'll get it

He gets up and I go upstairs to get my things then head back down stairs. I say good bye to Momma.A and i say bye to the boys after they give me their numbers and I give them mine. I start to walk to the open front door when I feel warm arms wrap around my waist. I turn around and I meet a pearly white smile.

Chres: you gon leave without this?

Cherish: without what?

Chres: this

He kisses me and I felt my stomach do front flips and double back flips. I felt light as me and him kissed for what seemed like forever.

Ohh damn!, don't make any baby's now. They laugh

We stop kissing. Chres turns around and I look over his shoulder to see ray, prince,prod and Ej standing side by side with big ass smiles on their face.

Chres: damn y'all so nosy!

T.B: we know!

We all laugh and I wave bye one more time and kiss chres one more time, then make my way to my gma car. Once I get in I don't say anything to her I just stare out the window and watch the houses go by.