Work hard

Milly POV ***
Ayo! Everyone wake up time for breakfast!. I yell through the intercom system. In less than ten minutes everyone comes staggering down the steps.

What's this?. Ray ask picking at the turkey bacon
It's food...healthy food, get use to it cause today is the first day of our training regimen. If you don't like it then don't eat it. There's fruit and yogurt if you don't want turkey bacon and omelettes.

I wait while all of them finish eating then I have them follow me outside to the backyard. I have a 5 hour schedule of training set up, today we are working on stamina.

Ok we gonna run around this whole back yard once then we gonna run back and forth on the basketball court 6 times. If someone slacks I'll make y'all start over. Do y'all understand?.

They nod their heads. It's to early for this man. Ej saids rubbing his eyes
Everyone drop down and give me 20 push ups. I say
They all stand looking at me with blank expressions.
NOW!

They suck their teeth, get down and do the push ups. Once they all finish we start our work out. I only had to make them start over once because ej kept complaining.

Aight... Y'all did good, go ahead and get washed up and meet me in the living room in about a hour. I say then they all go inside.
********************************
Max POV***

After I left the facility city face kept popping up in my head. I felt bad for setting him up but fuck it...I needed that money to get that house for all of them and the other place for my mom and cherish family.

I get out my car leaving it parked in a parking garage and approach a all black Bentley with tents on the windows, I get in the back seat.

Where are we going mr.august saids my right hand man / driver Pedro. Take me to open arms hospital. I say then sit back and close my eyes so all my thoughts can settle.

No problem. Pedro saids then he drives towards my destination.

20 minutes later**

Hi I'm looking for a Monica Alsina. I say nonchalantly. Umm ok are you family?. Yes I'm her younger brother. I say with a small smile. Ok she's in room 112 it's straight down this hall on your left hand side. Thank you beautiful I say as I walk away.

I approach the room and I step in. There's a male sitting down in a chair with a lot of tattoos and a women who looks just like cherish laying in the bed sleep.
The man must be cherish real father.

August?. I ask unsure

Who's asking?. He saids while he stands up. My name is max, I'm chresanto older brother...the one who spoke to you on the phone the other day.

Oh wassup?. He gives me a dap then he motions me to come out the room with him.

So what's the news?. He ask as he walks to the cafe area. I moved cherish,chres and the rest of them to a house that's out of town. Somewhere secluded and very hard to find.

What about Monica's mom and dad and bri?, where did you put them?. He asked while making him some tea

I'm moving them tonight along with you guys and my mother. I got you guys a well equipped condo, the truck will be here to pick y'all up @5pm sharp. It will be waiting for you in the parking garage and the truck will be black with tents. My personal driver Pedro will be armed and waiting for y'all there also.

August: aight

I dap him up then make my way out the hospital. When I walk out I notice this black matte bmw with dark tents parked at the corner. I don't wanna seem paranoid but knowing boss he more than likely had someone follow me.

I get in the car and tell my driver to go back to where he picked me up. We start driving and the bmw follows two cars behind, he follows us for two blocks so I tell Pedro to detour and go down a dead end street we stop just before the end and Pedro puts the car in park.

The car stops a few feet away from my car just like I wanted. Pedro looks back at me. What's the moves boss?. He ask,
I pull out my hand gun and nod at him. He grabs the gun in the glove compartment and we get out the car.

Fuck you following me for blood?!. I yell
The car door open and a big black dude gets out. Boss sent me to watch you. He wants to make sure your doing your job

I'm doing my job so you don't have to clock me aight, now get back in your vehicle and disappear. I say, he takes off his shades.

I can't do that max.

If I let him keep following me, he'll run back to Marques and fuck up the plan. It's bad enough that I told him to get lost Marques will know something is up....shit he gotta die

I quickly pull out my gun and shoot him in his chest two times, he drops. I run up to him and check his pockets for cash and his ID. Pedro picks up his body and puts it in his trunk.

I'm gonna take his car and get rid of it, get rid of his body and meet me by peach street. I say

Aight boss. Pedro hops in his car and makes a U turn then speeds off down the street. I hop in ole dude car and check the seats. After checking the car I found 800 dollars, 5 hand guns and a phone

I drive the car to this abandoned parking lot near the local lake. I pour lighter fluid all over the car. Just as I was about to set fire to the bitch the phone I found starts to vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out and look at the screen, it's a text from Marques.

Text message:

Did you find max yet?, when you find him I want him dead.

I throw the phone in the backseat of the car then set the car on fire. I call Pedro to come pick me up.
I gotta kill him before he tries to kill me..I gotta beat him at his own game