Come with me

Cherish POV*

I get a text from ray saying that chres and the rest of them are coming over. and he said its important, for some reason I have a feeling in my gut that I don't like and I know its not because of my monthly.

I step out of the shower and quickly dry off then put on my ripped boyfriend jeans first then look for one of the shirts that has the longs split on both sides. I find my all red one and put it on then get my red and black 13's to complete my outfit.

After getting dressed I spray my body with mango mist body spray. I put my diamond studs in and place my gold chain that my mom got me for my tenth birthday around my neck. I put on two of my favorite rings and add some blistex to my lips to keep them soft.

Bing*

I look at the screen of my phone and see that august I mean my dad text me. I read the message and it was him just checking up so I quickly reply then sit at the edge of my bed.

Cherry?. I look up and see bri standing by the door holding her tablet. Wassup?. I ask

Bri: soo when does mom and dad come back home?

Cherish: in a few days

Bri: oh..ok

She leaves my room and Letisha walks in the room with her towel wrapped around her body. She gets dressed then lays on my bed.

Letisha: pssh..hey..pssh excuse me miss?

Cherish: what do you want child?

Letisha: nothing..just wanted to say hi

I give her the side eye then get up to look myself over in the mirror.

Ding Dong*

I'll get it!. Brianna screams from down stairs. That must be chresanto and them. I say as I spray my body once again and put a new coat of blistex on. Who's chresanto?. Tish asks as she sits up.

Ohh I forgot to tell you..I have a boyfriend. I say grinning from ear to ear. Whaaaaa! And you didn't tell me this juicy news!, bad Bestfriend. She said as she shook her head. Now you know I wouldn't keep anything from you..look come on I'll introduce you guys.

I grab her hand and lead her down stairs. I see Brianna sitting on the couch alone. Who was at the door baby bri?. I asked a little confused

Bri: a jahovah witness

I suck my teeth and make a screw face. Always making that face. I hear a voice say, me and Letisha spin around fast. Ahhh chresanto! I scream then run and jump on him. He catches me and spins in a circle laughing.

I see you missed me. He said with that cute ass smirk of his. I giggle and nod my head. I then greet the rest of the guys and give max a big hug.

Letisha clears her throat signaling that she tired of waiting to be introduced. Oh y'all I want everyone to meet my Bestfriend/ sister Letisha I say. She waves and they all smile and say hi back. I notice her checking out max.

You think he cute?. I whisper in her ear. She looks at me and laughs. Girrrrl you crazy, woo I'm thirsty um do you guys want anything?. Letisha ask as she makes her way to the kitchen.

Everyone follows her except me and chres. He pulls me into the living room so we could have some more privacy. We sit down and I trace his jaw line, he grips my hand and pulls it away from his face holding it gentle but tight. I gotta tell you something..I need you to listen to me. Chres said while looking me straight in the eyes.

Ok. I say

...Max told me that marques is sending people to look for us...in other words he wants us back at the facility and if he doesn't get us. Max said he would come after our families. He said while still gripping my hand, I don't say anything right away. I let what he has said process in my head.

So what.. We gotta go back there?..I'm not going back. I say as I pull my hand away from his. The hell we are, max has a place where we can go..where no one will find us. He said with a little smile.

I look at him then at the floor. That means I gotta leave my family again, what if he does something to them?. I ask as my voice cracks

Max is moving our family too, don't worry he has everything under control. He made a few calls on our way here and everything is set up but we have to leave tonight before max has to report back to marques.

Ok but what about our friends?, I haven't seen Letisha in three months I don't wanna lose contact as soon as we just gained contact. I said

She can come to..if it makes you happy. He said

He stands up and starts walking out the living room. I get up and follow behind him, he makes his way to the steps. Wait I thought you was going to the kitchen. I say folding my arms

He chuckles. Naah let's go to your room..I wanna be alone with my baby.

He smirks and shows off his pearly white teeth and fangs. My heart melts and I follow behind him like a little puppy dog.

As soon as we make it to my room he closes and locks the door and attacks me with kisses.... Brb guys haha.