No sleep pt.2

Max POV ***

After receiving that text from boss it made me wanna kill him even more. I mean he really sent someone to do a hit out on me?, me?!?. Woooow he must have forgot what I'm capable of.
he's dumb because he hired the wrong man for the job. How are you a hit man and get killed?.

It's 10am and I'm heading over to the house where I placed my little bro and them. I wanted just to check up on them to see how the training is going, I hope there's some progression going on cause we gonna have to go to war earlier than I expected. I thought I had time on my hands but I guess it just slipped away.
We finally reach the house, Pedro parks the car and we get out. As soon I step foot out the car I hear gun shots coming from the back of the house.

Gun training?. Pedro ask

Yeah I'm guessing. I answer

Ayo! Max!. A familiar voice yells. I turn around and see my home boys Dre & Raeco. We go waaay back like diaper days. Our mothers grew up together so they family to me.

Wassup partna!. I say dapping them

Dre: nothing much pimpin

Raeco: not a damn thang

I haven't seen y'all niggas is a good minute, I'm glad y'all not locked away like the others. I said
Nah you know I do bad shit but I wouldn't dare get caught doing bad shit you feel me?. Dre said pulling his hat down on his eyebrows.

Yeah I feel you bro.
We make our way to the back yard through the house. When I get in the back I see a bunch of different guns laying on the ground lined up from a Ak47 to a machine gun.

Yo your brother crazy. I say to raeco

Milly and raeco are twins. Identical twins, it use to be hard as hell to tell them apart when we were younger because they look so similar. They use to always get In trouble for pranking their father by switching spots, their mom thought it was funny but since their dad was strict they were put on punishments. They had  to wash the cars for a week or jog three miles two times a day. Now Raeco neck is full of tattoos and Milly only has two neck tats so it's much easier to tell them apart.

*whistle blows*
Everyone drops their gun on the tables and start running. Milly sees us by the back door so he comes our way.
Yooooo! Fam fam!. He yells

Max: wassup Brody!

Dap him

Rae: sup twin

Dap him

Dre: what's cracking

Woooooah you wild. Max, Rae & Milly say

Dre: I'm joking what's popping slime

Nothing really just back here training. Milly saids. Are they progressing?. I ask curious.
Yeah they are getting better day by day. He said as he grabs a water out the cooler. They are quick on their feet and fast with their hands.

Chres and the rest of them return and I greet all of them.

Hold on!, y'all twins?!?. Letisha and cherish say in unison

Raeco and Milly laugh. Yeah we are twins. Both of them say

The girls start asking Raeco a million and one questions. So I pull Milly aside to talk to him about what's going on.

Yoo Rae & Dre take them inside so they can rest and get something to eat. Aight Milly Dre saids as he leads everyone inside.

Milly: so wassup?

We gotta make moves soon. I say pacing, what you mean soon?. Milly ask. What do you think I mean ? Soon soon. I Say looking at him from the corner of my eye.
I mean are they ready?. Yeah they ready but they need like two more days to make sure they have everything down pact. He said rubbing his jaw

I mean you should come up with a plan before you just put them out there. Milly said

I think for a minute. Aight so what if we set him up?. I say with a grin
Who?. Milly ask
Marques nigga, Marques, yeaaaah we set him up. I could call him and tell him to meet us here for business. I'll say that I'll give him back all his money but he gotta leave my family and cherish alone. But knowing him he won't trust it.

Soo that's not gonna work. Milly said shaking his head. Wrong! That's what we want for him not to trust it so he brings his goons with him and when he comes we attack. I say

Ahhh check mate booy!. Milly saids jumping. I like that!. Aight so I'll have them ready by Wednesday. Milly says

Sounds good ill text Marques Wednesday afternoon and tell him to meet us Thursday evening. Aight we shake hands and head inside.
********************************
Chresanto POV**

Chres! Did you use my mango cream?. Cherish yells from the bathroom.
Nah babe I have cocoa butter, you know I don't use your stuff. I like to smell like a man. I say making muscles in the mirror. Tooo bad you look like a boy. Cherish said as she came out the bathroom.

Haha what ever your just mad that I got a six pack and you got a flat pack. I say sticking out my tongue.
Aye take that back!. She said with a little accent rolling off her tongue.

Nope. I say and she grabs my nipples, don't make me twist Em she saids then gives me a death stare. Now take it back. I look at her and she raises her eyebrow like try me if you want.

Aight I take it back man. I say rolling my eyes.

Cherish: good boy

Papa I got a question. It's not serious or anything but it's been on my mind. She said then leans on the dresser. Aight I'm listening I say sitting down on the bed

Do you... Do you?... Nah never mind. Cherish you know I hate when you beat around the bush. She lets out a nervous laugh.

Ok umm so my question is do you only want me for sex?. What?. I laugh, you aren't serious cherish . I mean if I only wanted you for sex... I would've already fucked you. I say approaching her.

She chuckles. I mean you do be tempting me. I say picking her up and sitting her on the dresser. We stare at each other building tension between us, I lean in, she closes her eyes and leans in. I move away and she almost falls off the dresser.

Kinda like that. I say laughing at her expression. It's not funny. She pouts

I'm going in the shower. I said walking away still laughing. Make sure you fall while your in there. She yells
I'll try to fit it in. I say as I close the bathroom door.