what's really going on?

Cherish POV***

when I get back to the room chres wasn't there so I took this time alone to go through some of his things.

first place I went to was his dresser I looked in his socks, shirts and pants dresser draws but found nothing. I moved on to his suit cases. the first one I didn't find anything but in the second one I found a pack of condoms and some of them were missing.

the first thing that came to my mind was what did he need condoms for and who was he fucking?, I'm not gonna lie I was kinda hurt. the next thing I found was a book with rap lyrics in it at least it seemed to be and just His thoughts.

I was getting ready to put the book down when I came across a page that had my name in it. this is what it said:

November.12/13

I wanna tell cherish the truth, I wanna tell her about what really goes on around here and what I do when I leave her side every other week but I feel like she won't feel the same about me anymore and I can't risk losing another person I fell in love with...can't risk it.

and I gotta tell her about marques...when the time is right.

after reading that I didn't know how to feel...what was he doing and what did he have to tell me about my father?. that's all I kept asking myself. I flipped to the next page but it was blank so I just closed the book and put it back the same way I found it and closed up his suit case.

I raised to my feet and my Adrenalin was rushing, I was angry and confused. all I wanna know is whats going on.

I walk to the intercom thing and buzzed my dad's office, when he answers I tell him that I wanna talk to him tomorrow after lunch. he agrees to see me and I walk back to my bed and stare at the camera and watch it move in my direction.

a smirk creeps on my face...

tomorrow my plan goes into action..I'm tired of the lies and secretive shit that's been going on in this place...and once I find out everything.

I'M GONE!.

************************

*******************

***********

****************

********

LOCKED AWAY(chresanto August love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें