My story

Boss POV**

I was sitting in my office behind my oak desk swirling a pen between my fingers. I wasn't really doing much just watching old Martin episodes.

today was a slow ass day, only because today is the relax day for my workers. yeah yeah yeah I'm in the child trafficking business so what. I mean I have to make money too

I check the cameras and mostly everyone is sleep so I turn off my computer and get up to get me a drink when city walks in talking on the phone and by the way he is speaking I can tell its not a good phone call.

"Here boss". city said as he reaches his hand out, I look at the phone then look at him with my eyebrows raised. "its yo baby mama". city said while rolling his eyes.

I chuckle as I take the phone from him, I knew she would call eventually I was just waiting for the call and here it is.

"Hello?". I speak into the receiver

"What the fuck marques?!?, where is my daughter you son of a bitch!". Monica yells threw the phone. I move the phone from my ear and look at city, he shakes his head as he grabs a bag of chips out a box.

"Monica..baby calm down". I say calmly

"Marques I don't have time for this where is my child!, and tell city that if he ever talk to me again I will beat that ass!". she yells into the phone again.

"She not with me sorry, maybe she ran off with that boy she skips class for". I reply

"Look marques you better have not let anyone touch her!, I know you took her because I got it on camera you dumb fuck don't play with me!". She yells through the phone.

"Look you gonna stop fucking yelling at me like I'm your fucking child before I come over there and slap the shit out of you!, now shut the fuck up and let me speak". I yell threw the phone.

"Marques your problem is with me..not Cherish. You're mad at meee leave you out of this!".

"Hmp you right my problem is with you. You a grimy bitch...you know that?. Hmp? You had me believe that you wasn't really what people said you were but come to find you're more of a slut".

"Marques".

"Bi!- shut the fuck up!. I loved you took care of you and your bastard child, planned my life with you and you go behind my back and fuck that nigga you playing house with and get pregnant by the loser ass nigga?! You fucking shitting me monica?".

It gets silent on her end but I can hear her breathing. "Yes I have cherish, no she isn't harmed, and no you will not get her back she is staying with me".

"..Just bring her back to me please...give me back my baby girl or you'll leave me no choice but to retaliate. She said threw the phone. She sounded like she was about to cry.

"....sorry I can't bye".

I hung up the phone before she could say anything else. I throw the phone on the couch and sat down in my chair.

"So what now boss?". City ask

"....When cherish turns 16 I want her to start working ight...oh and put chresanto light skin ass back to work".

" Aight but who do you want to break her in?, June?or Kris?". He asks

"Naa..I'm gonna let Chresanto handle that task". I laugh a little

"Aight I'll go get chresanto and place him in room 220 for the rest of the week". That is the last thing city said before he walked out.

I know your probably asking yourself why would I bring my daughter into a business like this and to tell you the truth i want more money and I feel she will help me get more money. Yeah it's like I'm pimping out my own daughter but hey its life.

Cherish isn't the only child I have either, I have another baby girl name Brianna she about 9 right now. I didn't bring her here because she is way to young and she my favorite I wouldn't want to ruin such a precious thing like that. now cherish on the other hand I love her and she is a daddy's girl but she isn't really my flesh and blood

I was only 17 when I found out Monica was pregnant. she was only 15 around the time. I wasn't her first, me and her was actually best friends before we got with each other.

In school Monica was dating this nigga named August he was a drug dealer and when he found out about Monica being pregnant he went M.I.A so me being a nice guy at the time I took responsibility for a child who wasn't even mine.

Soo if you think about it...I'm not pimping out my daughter...I'm pimping my step daughter.....

She doesn't know that I'm not her dad..Monica never told her she said it would ruin her life. and since she was light skinned and had green eyes like me it just fit the picture perfectly... even tho her mom has green/gray eyes to people would think she got them from me.

I love cherish..but that's not gonna stop me from making my money and running my business.

ok soooo I updated a chapter and I don't think this is my best one but I'll be updating a lot more so keep reading guys!!!

thanks for the support that I've received and I love you guys

comment**

vote***

share with friends!!!!