Home sweet Home

Chresanto POV***

I wake up in the morning to find cherish not in the bed. I stretch and yawn then climb out the bed, I grab my jeans and pull them over my boxers then I put on my shirt and sneakers. I go in her personal bathroom and brush my teeth and comb my hair, then wet it a little to keep my curls fresh. I walk out and grab my book bag, duffle bag and suit case then make my way out the door and down the stairs.

As I make my way down the stairs I smell food. It smelled so good I swear my stomach started getting happy. I put my bags down by the door then walk to the kitchen to find cherish cooking in booty shorts and a half shirt with high socks and her hair up in a messy curly bun.

Cherish: good morning boo

I chuckle.

Chres: wassup...you cook?

She turns around and puts a plate in front of me on the island.

Cherish: what does it look like

I laugh then take a seat at the island as she hands me a fork. There was sausage, bacon, cheese eggs and waffles on my plate with a side bowl of cut up strawberries and pineapples. I take a bite out of the cheese eggs and lawd they tasted like everything,

She sits down and starts eating her food to. We have a mini conversation Inbetween my bites of food which wasn't much because I was eating like a run away slave who didn't eat for a week because he was on the run.

Cherish: its good??

Chres: hell yeah!

She giggles then leans over and gives me a nice juicy kiss. Ah it feels so good to be out of that hell hole and chilling with my baby..well she isn't officially my baby but she will be soon.

Cherish: my mom is having the twins that's why she and my father aren't home

Chres: oh word that's cool, what is she having

Cherish: well..she had boys

Chres: what? she gave birth already?, and they both are boys?

She nods her head and takes our plates then washes them and puts them up. I get up and use her house phone to call Max's personal driver. So he can take me home, I miss my mom so much and my friends yo they gonna be hype to see me again..that's if they remember me.

Ayo..cherish?. I say. Yes chresanto?. She replies back. Do you wanna come with me to my house to meet my mom?. She pauses for a minute then she agrees to go with me. She runs upstairs to get ready as I wait in the living room.

After about 20 minutes of waiting she came down in high waist skinny jeans, a basketball jersey and Kobe's on with her hair in a high bun with some lip gloss on her plump lips.

Cherish: I'm ready

Chres: you look cute

Cherish: aww thank you

I grab my bags and she grabs her phone and keys then she sets the alarm and we leave. I help her into the car then hop in myself and the driver pulls out of her drive way and speeds off down the street.

We reach my home in less than 15 minutes and I get butterflies in my stomach. I guess cherish noticed that I was nervous so she held my hand and told me that everything will be ok.

Cherish: take a deep breath

I take a deep breath and close my eyes then I look out the car window at my house then look at cherish and give her the ok to get out. We get out the car and walk up the drive way passing by both of my momma cars.

I ring the door bell. Coming!. I hear my mom yell. 2 minutes later she opens the door. Hi ma. I say as I wave to her

C.M: chresanto?... Is that you?

Chres: yes ma..its me..

She covers her mouth with her hands and tears start to fall from her eyes. I drop my bags and pull her into a hug. Tears fall from My eyes as I stand in the door way holding onto her. Its been 5 years, 5 whole fucking years.

Oooh I thought I lost you...I thought you were dead.she cried into my chest. Shhh shh its ok I'm back ma and I'm not leaving you no more. I said to her

She pulls away and tells us to come inside. Cherish stays close to my side.

C.M: oh I'm rude, hi I'm chresanto momma as you may know

Cherish: hi I'm cherish

C.M: are you chres girlfriend?

Cherish looks at me for an answer and I just smile at her cute innocent dameanor. Yes she is. I reply with a wide smile

C.M: well in that case welcome to the family cherish you can call me Mom or Momma A

Cherish: ok

My mom just stares at us then clasp her hands together excitedly jumping up and down. Oooh wait till I tell your grandma and papa they are gonna be so over whelmed. She said before she walks into the kitchen.

I look at cherish and she shrugs her shoulders and starts to laugh. I told you everything would be ok. Cherish said

Chres: ahhh w.e big head come on let's go to my room

I let cherish go up the stairs first and the view back here was amazing her ass was looking real good....if I do say so myself

***************************************************************************************

***************

**********

******

****

**