where did you go?

chresanto POV**

I was woken up by city shaking me. he told me that marques requested that I go back to work and that I was removed from this room for about a week. that means I won't be able to see cherish for a few days.

I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes, my hygiene stuff and left the room leaving cherish sound asleep. me and city made our way to the room I would be staying in for this week and as soon as I walk in there was a girl in the room already.

she only had on her bra and panties, she was pretty, she had a caramel skin complexion and long red hair. she wasn't a natural red head I could tell.

she looked scared as hell as she sat on the bed with her knees to her chest. her face had dried tears on it so I know she was crying....this is why I hate this place they force sex on innocent girls who aren't ready for that change in life. its horrible...

and the worst of it all...marques had max bring me here just for that purpose...

....to rob girls of their innocents....

city pushed me in the room and throws me some condoms. I catch them and he winks at the girl, she quickly hides her face.

ayo! chres. don't be nice ight just do what you have to do man...once your done you know the routine. I nod my head and he shuts the door. there is only one light in the room so its mighty dime in here.

I approach the girl and she starts crying and she ask me not to hurt her and blah blah blah. Just like all the other girls I've had to do this to. I don't want to do it but if I don't marques will kill me and max wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

I'm sorry. I whisper in her ear. then I get to work.

End of POV***

cherish POV**

Its been a week since I last saw chresanto and I miss him. I wonder where he went, he didn't even wake me when he left and its sad because I think he left because of me.

I hope he doesn't hate me....

I think I love chresanto. whenever I would wake up next to him in the middle of the night it made me happy. he makes me feel safe and now that he is gone I feel empty.

I know he can be a jerk or a asshole but that doesn't change how I feel about him and plus when I was very young my mom told me that when a boy acts mean to you that really means he likes you and hopefully she was right.

******************************************

I get up out of bed and head into the bathroom. I take a quick shower then a bubble bath, I just sit in the water and play with the bubbles.

as I'm sitting in the tub I hear the door slide open and close. I slowly get out the bath and wrap a light green towel around my wet body. I unclog the tub and walk towards the door.

when I open the door my heart starts to beat fast. I see chresanto sitting on the bed taking off his shoes. with out me even thinking over this sudden gesture I run to him and hug him really tight. at first he was shocked and hesitant to hug me but he eventually embraced me with a hug.

chres: woah you missed me huh?

he laughs and I let him go. I fix my towel so it wouldn't fall down and show my private parts. when I look up I see chresanto just staring at me...I don't know why but when he does that it makes me feel self conscious.

what?..is there something wrong with my hair?. I ask as I feel on it. he shakes his head no then he looks up into the corner of the room and smiles then slowly gets up and grabs my waist and pulls me into the bathroom with him.

I'm not gonna lie I was scared. I didn't know what would happen once we was in the bathroom. once we was in the bathroom chresanto locked the door and that made me more scared.

chres: sit on the sink

I give him a confused look and he sighs then picks me up and places me on the sink. he then starts to pull up my towel and I grab his hands.

cherish: w-what are you doing?

relax baby girl..It won't hurt that much. he said then he tries to lift up my towel again but I push him away from me and head to the door but he grabs my arm and pushes me up against the wall and kisses me.

at first I didn't kiss back but his lips was so soft and his kisses was gentle. he grabs my butt and I feel a tingle down at my private area. I lift my leg up and wrap it around his waist. once I did that he started to slowly rub my paradise.

I let out low quite moans, I felt wetness drip down my leg. he then started to kiss my neck and he put one of his fingers inside of me and it hurt so bad, I started to bite down on my lip then he put another finger in and he slowly pumped in and out of me making more wetness drip down my leg.

I couldn't stop shaking as he continued to do this to me. all of a sudden I feel pressure on my lower abdomen and I gasp and I release white liquid all over his hand.

he pulls his fingers out and licks them then he kisses my lips and walks out the bathroom leaving me there stuck and in complete shock.... and all I could think about is that I had to take another shower.