Almost ready

Max POV**

Today is the last day of training for them.  Milly had them run all of the drills he taught them and I can say I'm impressed. Their gun control, fighting stance/ skills and stamina was impeccable.

Aight y'all done go relax and rest guys. Milly saids as he approaches me. "So what you think?, you think their ready?". Yeah... Their ready enough besides they won't be doing much I just wanna make sure they can protect themselves just in case.

Hmm have you contacted Marques yet?. Milly asks looking at me. Yeah I hit his jack and he said he'll meet us at 12 midnight tomorrow. "Aight cool, you tell Raeco and Em?".
Yeah they know.

We stand in silence then my phone rings.
Who dat blood?. It's my mom. I say then answer. Oh tell madukes I said hey. He said then walks inside.

As soon as I put the phone to my ear and hear my moms voice I already know something ain't right.
********************************
Cherish POV**

Everybody sitting in the living room talking and telling jokes, just having a good time. Finally I'm starting to feel at ease, I mean I was a little scared when we found out Marques was looking for us but ever since we moved to this house I feel good, relaxed and calm that I know my mother and dad and the rest of my family is safe and sound.

I talk to my parents at least twice a day only because my dad is so over protective and wants to make sure we are good and safe. I don't mind it though because I know it's out of love and he's just trying to show that he cares for me deeply.

Yo I gotta go handle something,Raeco and Milly come with me. Dre stay here with them till we get back". Max saids

He seems like he's in a rush. He looks angry also, I hope nothing's wrong.

Yo bro what's wrong?. Chres ask standing up
Nothing you need to be worrying about. Max answers

Raeco and Milly get their jackets and head out with max. It must be serious because they each grabbed a fire arm before they left.

Y'all don't need to be worried it's nothing serious." Dre said
How would you know that. Prince ask
"I just do little nigga."

Dre laughs and so does everyone else.. Well except me and chresanto, we both look at each other with the same expression. We're not dumb we know somethings up.

Yo y'all hungry?. I had put about 50 hot wings in the oven. Prod saids
They all get up and head into the kitchen to get some food. Ray and prince race almost knocking letisha over making her annoyed.

********************************
Boss POV***

Max thinks I'm stupid?". I chuckle
He thinks I'm gonna fall for that dumbass set up?....naw see I just played him at his own game. He wants to meet up tomorrow but I'm gonna surprise him and come tonight.

Sneak up on him while he's sleep. Then me and my goons gonna kill him and take back what belongs to me.... I'm one person he should know not to mess with. He has seen what I'm capable of, so why does he defy me?.

Well like they say never bite the hand that feeds you.
********************************
Nobody's POV**

It's almost midnight. Everyone in the house is sleep, except cherish. She had just finished getting dressed for bed.

she had on a black nike sports bra, Nike spandex shorts and Nike tube socks. She turns off the bathroom light before she makes her way to the couch that sat right by the window. She grabs her phone and texts her mom good night then she rest her head on the back of the couch and looks up at the ceiling.

Meanwhile...

Just outside Marques and his goons pull up in three trucks with no lights on so they won't be seen. They hop out and make their way slowly to the front door and start to pick the lock.

Once the lock is picked they creep inside two at a time. There's 10 goons plus Marques. All of them split up.

Soon to approach the house is none other than max, Raeco, Milly and Pedro.

...this should be interesting