The Arrival

August POV**

Me and the guys sit in my office to go over the plan that we came up with to get cherish back home. It took us a week to finalize this plan, we would've been done with the plan way earlier but Monica had to be hospitalized the doctors thought she was gonna conceive the baby's. False alarm though

Chris: ight bruh so are we gonna be out?

Quan: wrd I'm ready to bust niggas skulls, they took baby panda away

(Panda is cherish nickname)

I look around the room and clasp my hands together then smile. We ready baby!. I say and we all get up and make our way out the office, I grab my car keys and my duffle bag.

Ding Dong!

I walk to the door with my homies not far behind. Who is it!. I yell

Dad..its me. I hear a faint voice say, I open the door and I swear my heart stopped. I drop my duffle bag and keys, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Hi..dad..

Cherish...my baby girl is home. I grab her and hold her tight while the guys rejoice, she Cry's in my arms as she holds onto me.

August: baby girl your home

Cherish: I missed you and mom soooo much

August: we missed you to

I let go of her and the first thing I notice is a a young light skin boy, with curly hair and muscles...he couldn't be cherish age with muscles like that. He also was holding bags in his hands. Cherish noticed me staring at him so she quickly introduced him.

Cherish: dad this is...my friend chresanto august, chresanto this is my real father

Chres: nice to meet you Mr.alsina

I give him a head nod. Monica! Come here!

Monica: ok I'm coming!

Monica comes out of the family room. She wobbles towards us, as she gets closer she notices cherish and tries to walk faster. Cherish runs to her and they embrace each other.

Monica: ooh my baby!, I've missed you

Monica cries tears of joy and attacks cherish with kisses. After about 5 more minutes of that cherish hugs her uncles then they leave.

*************************************************

Cherish POV***

Me and chres sit at the dinning room table eating some food my dad fixed for us. As we ate my parents made small talk with us but it was kinda awkward, only because my dad kept questioning chres. It didn't seem to bother chresanto though, he answered every question with no problem and he was honest the whole time.

August: do you like cherish?

Chres: yes sir

Chresanto smiles at my dad then focused his attention back on his plate. Instantly I could tell my dad didn't really like that answer. And I think my mom did to so she quickly hopped in the convo.

Monica: soooo.... are you guys ok did anyone touch you cherish?

When my mom said that I chocked on my food and chres patted my back. I look at my mom and I could tell she was concerned but the last thing I wanted to talk about was the facility.

Cherish: mom...to soon

I get up from the table, push my chair in and walk to the kitchen, chres excuses himself and follows right behind me. Are you ok?. He ask. I nod my head. I hear my mom and dad walk in the kitchen, I turn around to face them.

Cherish: can chresanto stay the night here

Monica: sure he can sleep in one of the guest rooms

Cherish: I want him to sleep in my room

August: hell no

My mom hits my dads arm. Of course he can mama. She says, my dad gives her a crazy look and she mumbles something to him, he rolls his eyes and walks out the kitchen. I kiss my mom good night then grab a few of the bags we brought with us while chres gets the rest of them and we head up stairs.

Walking in my room it seemed the same but different. I drop my bags and hop on my plush bed with my cream colored blanket's. Chresanto put the bags in the corner of the room and closes my room door. I don't think your father like me. He said as he took off his shoes.

Cherish: maybe you were just a Lil to honest

He chuckled then he kisses me, slow and deep. I've been waiting to do that. He said as he shows his pearly white fangs. I jump on him. Omg!, we are free!. I rejoice and so does he.

*************************************************

Later that night I wake up beside chresanto sleeping on his side facing my way. I slowly get out the bed not trying to wake him and go to my bedroom door. I open it then step out.

I hear voices coming from my mom and dad room, so me being nosy I get closer so I can listen.

August: what the hell mon, she is 15 and she already is laid up with a nigga who is may I add 17!

Monica: august lower your voice and calm down they have been around each other for 3 months now, she doesn't wanna separate herself because she will feel unsafe...instead of throwing shade at that boy appreciate him... He brought our baby back to us.

After that I went back to my room, so I didn't hear anything else. I climbed back in my bed and cuddled with chresanto, he was so warm.

Who cares if my dad doesn't like chres..I like him almost love him... and I'm just glad to be home.

MORE OF THIS STORY COMING YOUR WAY SO GET READY FOR SOME MORE DRAMA AND MORE TWIST AND TURNS OH AND ALSO MORE OF CHERISH AND CHRESANTO!!!!

LIKE**

COMMENT**

SHARE**