breaking free

Cherish POV**

I jump up and run into his warm embrace, I missed his touch, the way he smells, and the way he says my name.

Where are your clothes?. He ask looking at my body. Marques took them ..I only have the clothes I left the room with and they are all ripped up. I replied while I still held onto him.

We end the hug just before city walks in the room, I hid behind chres so he wouldn't see my exposed parts.

City: like boss said chres you got two hours, if its not completed you know the consenques

Chres: yeah...no problem

City nods his head at chresanto then peeks at me and smiles. His smile creeps me out even though he has perfect white teeth, I roll my eyes at him and chres does his best to cover me. City leaves and it gets quite real quite.

Cherish: chres what was he talking about?

He doesn't answer or look at me he just sighs and puts his head in his hands. I place my hand on his shoulder, he turns towards me and he has tears in his eyes.

Cherish: what's wrong?

Chres: they want me to break you in...and they said if I don't do it then... They will..kill you, me and my brother

I don't say nothing. I stare at him.

Chres: cherish?

He wipes his face with his shirt.

Cherish:what do you mean by break me in?

Chres: they want me to take your virginity so you can start working...I know this doesn't make sense to you and we don't have much time,  I have a plan to get us out of here tonight you just gotta listen and follow my lead ight?

I nod my head.

Chres: ight come here...I missed you

I walk to him, he picks me up and lays me on the bed and climbs on top of me. We kiss and make out while chres feels on my body, he then pushes two fingers inside of me and pumps them in and out.

I whimper a little, chres please. I moan

Chres: your so fucking wet baby

He takes his fingers out and moves my panties to the side then he licks my inner thighs and slowly makes love with his tounge on my paradise. My legs start shaking this feeling was utterly amazing, just before the white liquid came out he stops.

Cherish: wtf...why you stop

Chres: I just needed them to believe that we were fucking

I give him a confused look.

Chres: city was listening by the door waiting to hear you moan, so he could verify that we were fucking.

I nod my head slowly. He pulls out a piece of paper and lays it on the bed as I fix my self.

Chres: oook... Here's the game plan