Alsina Resident

Nobody's POV**

its 9:45 at night and the Alsinas are up and about in their mini mansion. the house has 5 bathrooms, 8 bed rooms, a home theater, family room, workout room and indoor pool, and they had a out door pool. with a full size patio with a basketball court.

Brianna!, time for bed mama. Monica yells down the hall as she walks to her daughters bedroom. awe mom just a few more minutes please lilo and stitch isn't done yet. Brianna pleads

..ok..10 more minutes after that bed time, you gotta wake up early for when grandma comes to get you. Monica said

alright. Brianna said back

Monica leaves Brianna's room and heads downstairs to the kitchen where her husband is preparing a late night snack for her and the baby's.

aye baby..your midnight snack is almost ready. august said with a smile.

aww thank you papi. Monica give him a kiss then sits at the island in the kitchen. as Monica sits there all she can focus on is that conversation with marques. she never told August what really happened to cherish. she just told him she went on a birthday vacation with a few friends. if august knew about marques taking cherish all hell would break loose.

august was cherish's real father and he was a good one even though he missed her birth and was gone for two years he made it up to Monica and cherish by stopping by and showing up at important events. he regretted leaving Monica for his own selfish reasons and decided to start over. after about two years of them dating they got married.

the only thing is cherish never knew that august was her real father she always believed that marques was her real father because he was around way more then august at first but when she turned 4 all of that changed. marques and Monica broke up after she had her second baby girl. they split just weeks before cherish 5th birthday and he did not show up. but august did.

just her knowing that marques really had her baby girl and could possibly be tricking her out made her want to break down. now don't get it twisted Monica is a fighter she is actually a secret agent. just no one knew about. but since she is pregnant she really can't do to much because it would hurt the babies that was growing inside of her....and that killed her the most knowing that she couldn't get her baby girl back yet.

here you go baby. august said as he placed her plate in front of her. the plate had honey BBQ ribs with mashed potatoes, corn and four pickles.

Monica gave him a small smile. then started to eat her food.

*****************************************

August POV***

after I give Monica her food I head upstairs. I tell baby bri to go to bed since its way past her bed time then I head to my room. I pull out my phone and make an important phone call.

hello?. a female voice said.

yeah this is august put my bro on the phone. I said

ight hol'up Aug. the girl saids. I hear a lot going on in the back ground and her telling someone that I'm on the phone. a few seconds later I hear my bros voice.

ayo! Aug wassup bro?, haven't heard from you in awhile. he saids

yeah man been busy with my family. you know Monica about to have twins right. I ask with a Lil laugh. ooh shit cuh, twins wooow you lucky bruh. he said

haha yeah...but look Chris I called you cause I need your help with something. I say through the phone with all seriousness in my voice.

Chris: wassup?

august: you remember that nigga marques right?

Chris: hell yeah that bitch ass nigga, what about him?

august: this nigga kidnapped cherish yo, my little girl

Chris: whaaat! oh hell no not my niece, he off the shits. so what you got a plan or what cause I'm done for w.e you already know that.

I laugh at Chris tone. he really does love cherish, shit he was the one that talked sense into me, telling me to get Monica back and to be in my child's life and I'm happy I listened to him. because Monica is a good woman she is everything I could ask for she is the mother of my first child and she is blessing me with two more.

yeah I got a plan but its gonna take awhile to actually put it into affect because I want that nigga marques dead. but I don't need my family or anyone else's put in danger. I say to him

ight come by my crib on Wednesday around 12:00 we can have a lunch meeting and talk more about this. Chris said through the phone.

august: ight bruh I'll hit you later

Chris: ight peace bro

I hang up my phone then place it on the bed. I head to my closet and grab a pair of basketball shorts then I head to the bathroom to take a long hot shower. when I was done with washing myself I laid in the bed and feel asleep.

cause a real nigga is tired....

*****************************************

yass bish yass!. shit bout to get turnt up!

August knows about cherish being taken! uh oh!

I wonder what the plan is.

Chris in the story is Chris brown A.K.A Chris breezy!!

THERE WILL BE MORE CHARACTER SURPRISES COMING UP SO BE READY!

AND BRIANNA IN THE STORY IS PLAYED BY @MU_MMOL  go read her story's cause they good. and she is such a sweet spirit so go check her out please

COMMENT**

VOTE***

AND SHARE!!