hold me

Chresanto POV**

3 days and i haven't seen cherish, they moved her from our room. I hate how I'm being cornered with this decision that I have to make... I only have a couple more days to decide.

Shit

I turn off the shower then step out wrapping my towel around my waist. I look at myself in the mirror and I see the bruise on my ab where marques punched me, its all purple and blue.

He think he big and tough but he'll get what's coming to him, watch and I'll personally deliver that ass whipping.

I walk out the bathroom, go to my closet. I put on some clothes after that I turn off all the lights and sit In the dark so I can think better.

I wonder what cherish is doing... Is she ok?

Did they hurt her

Is she thinking about me?...I just wanna hold her
.... what is she wearing right now?

Panties or no panties?..

Focus chres!

I chuckle to myself then sit on the edge of my bed. I gotta get us out of here, I lay back and stretch my arms out, I feel something under cherish pillow. I pull it out and its a bunch of papers. I read them, and come to find out marques isn't her father and that she lives at 400 cranberry st.

3 blocks from where I live....

I put the papers down and pace the floor thinking of how could she live 3 blocks away and for me not to know her...I knew everyone that lived in my area..

Forget about that focus on figuring out a game plan

I quickly grab a pen and paper and map out the facility, I've been in almost every room in this place and I know when city watches the dorms from the time to the route he takes in order to complete the checks, and since the day I'm suppose to brake cherish in is the day marques takes time for himself. it's the perfect plan the only thing is we need a key and someone has to take out all the cameras also distract city.

I smile at my plan. It's just to good to go wrong, i grab the papers i found under cherish pillow and rip them up and throw them out just in case. I hop into bed and go to sleep.

*************************************************

Cherish POV***

Get off of me!, what did you do to him!?. I scream looking at the man who I thought was my father.

Boss: calm down baby girl

Cherish: don't call me that!

I stare at him and he sighs then looks down. Look I'm doing this because I love you. He said. Yeaaahh right, do you think I'm stupid?. I ask cocking my head to the side.

He takes a step towards me, I take a step back. I don't trust him or city beef jerky ass, I just wanna leave and go back to my life.

Who the hell are you talking to?. He asked walking towards me till I was stuck with my back up against the wall. Who else?. I say back

WHAP!

My cheek starts to sting and tears start to form but I stop them so I wouldn't seem weak. You always had a smart ass mouth just like your mother. He said

Boss: your gonna obey me, you got that

I just stare at him and laugh. I don't have to listen to you... You are not my father. After I said that he got beyond mad. He slapped me and threw me on the floor, he tried to punch me in the face but I blocked all of his punches then he told city to hold me down while he took off my clothes.....

I screamed for two hours in total pain...

No one came to help me...

How could this happen... To me

***********************************************************************************************************************

*******************

***********