LOCKED AWAY(chresanto August love story)

ma?..ma!..mommy where are you!. my little voice whimpers. I slowly get up off the cold concrete and move around, trying to figure out where I was. as I slowly move around in the dark I notice that it seems as if I'm in a chamber type room, like the ones you see in those princess movies. I move along the cold wall and I feel a knob. a door knob to be exact, I pull and twist it but it won't open...its locked.

I start banging on the door to see if anyone would come and let me out. but after 20minutes of banging nobody came to save me...

I stopped banging and sat on the floor and cried, I cried till I couldn't muster any more tears,eventually I fell asleep.

******************************************

baby....baby girl wake up. I hear a man voice say. I slowly get up while rubbing my eyes. ahhh your awake good. he said again. I let my eyes adjust and just by the green eyes and freckled face I knew who it was.

Daddy!. I yelled as I jumped into his arms. he chuckled and held me tight. papi... I'm scared. I say as I look up at him.

I know Chica, I know. after he said that another man walked in. he was tall, brown skin and had big muscles. Boss we have a deal. the man said. my dad stood up and picked me up so I was standing too. ight who do they want. asked my dad. they want Lenay boss. the man said.

ight then... tell them its 300$ each hour. my dad replied. ight boss.. oh and we had a little problem with Michelle.. she ehh attacked max but don't worry he's ok and we are gonna take care of Michelle. the man said as he scratched the back of his neck.

naa bring her to me.. I wanna deal with her this time my dad said as he let go of my hand and sighed. I looked at my dad then the man, then back up at my dad. papi what are you guys talking about. I asked while tapping his arm. he looked down at me and sighed. nothing... your to young to understand. and with him saying that he snapped his fingers and that man came and pulled me out the room.

I was confused, I tried to get out of the man's grip but he was to strong. daddy!, papa!, I wanna stay with you!, I wanna go back home to mommy!. I scream as I'm being dragged down the hallway. my dad shakes his head, then he pulls out a cigarette and lights it then takes a puff of it then blows out the smoke.

aye yo city!. my dad yells out. the man stops and looks at my dad. yeah boss?. the man asked. that's my baby girl so make sure she doesn't get hurt ight. he takes another pull of his cigarette and blows out the smoke then throws it on the ground and puts it out. he then makes his way towards me.

look Chica I'm gonna need you to listen very closely ok?. he says to me with all seriousness in his voice. I nod my head to show that I understand. ok now I want you to listen to what ever anyone tells you to do no matter what ok?.

I look him in the eyes and nod. he stands straight up. city take her to room 236. but boss somebody is already in that room. the guy my dad calls city said to him.

I know that, I just don't want her to be alone.

city nodded his head and dragged me down the hall again but this time I didn't try to fight him because I knew it wouldn't change anything. before we turned the corner me and my dad made eye contact and a tear dropped out of my eye as I watched my father turn around and walk away.

I wish I was still in my comfy bed at home I said to myself in my head.

(A/N) soooo do you guys like it soo far?? cause I really wanna know.

please comment!!!

showw me some love mane!

ohh and read my other book called "a true mindless behavior love story"
I'm sure you guys will love both of my stories just leave your thoughts please I'll try to update at least 3x a week