Where did you go? pt.2

Cherish POV**

after I got out the shower I put on a white crop tank top with American Eagle boxer briefs and Nike basketball shorts. I put my hair up in a messy bun and made my way out the bathroom.

when I walked back into the room. chresanto was watching lottery ticket and eating.

should I ask him about it?...

naa....its gonna be awkward

I should just to get it over with.

I didn't realize that chresanto was talking to me until I stopped talking to myself in my head. huh?..wait what did you say I asked as I sat on the bed.

I asked if you had any siblings. he said as he handed me my food. I nod my head.

I have a younger sister her name is Brianna and my mom is about to have twins soon by my step father his name is August. I say as I take a bite of my baked ziti.

he nods his head then gets up and walks over to the mini fridge and grabs two vitamin waters. he hands me one and takes a sip of his as he sits back on the bed.

do you have any brothers or sister's?. I ask as I watch him eat. he stops eating and looks me in the eyes then back down at his food.

yeah.. I have one older brother and 5 friends that I grew up with that I consider  my brothers. their names are Jacob, ray ray, Craig, Elijah and Max. he took another sip of his drink and then starts eating again.

who is your real brother?. I ask

Max is. he said then he takes one of my chickens and takes a bite out of it then puts it back on my plate. hey!..that was my chicken!. I said while hitting his shoulder.

he laughs and I start laughing with him. yo I never noticed that you had braces before. he said as he stared at me.

I quickly closed my mouth then looked away from his gaze. you don't have to be shy..your very beautiful. chres said then he places his hand on my thigh.

I move his hand and get up to put my food away.

now this is the time to ask him about it....do it.

um chres?.. why did you do what you did to me in the bathroom?. I ask with a little nervous tone to my voice.

he laughs. I guess you just bring out the freak in me...I mean your body is banging for a 15 year old and just imagine when your 17 you gonna have hips and a ass like a grown woman. he smiled at his honesty and licked his lips.

boy does he drive me crazy with his smile and good looks.

and the fact that you wearing a crop tank top without a bra makes it even better..your perky breast is a killer. he laughs at what he just said then his eyes get wide like he just realized all the shit he was saying.

my bad I didn't mean to say all of that. he said as he blushed a little bit.

aww your blushing. I say then I walk towards him and stand directly in between his legs. he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him.

chres?..where did you go?. I ask as I play with the strings to his sweat pants.

what chu mean. he asked with a confused look on his face. for that whole week you wasn't here with me..where was you?. I said with sadness in my voice.

he sighs. I had to do something for your dad. he said as he runs his fingers through his hair. I look him in the eyes and I see pain and regret... I don't know exactly where he was or what he could have been doing for my dad but I could tell he didn't like it..at all.

i give him a big hug and he hugs me back tightly. I tried to end the hug after one minute but he wouldn't let me go. he just pulled me on top of him and laid back while I laid my head on his chest. he clapped his hands and the lights shut off.

can..I get a kiss cherish. he asked in a whisper. I look up at him and give him a long deep kiss. my stomach starts to get all tight and I feel light as a feather...

cherish...I love you and I know we are young but I want you to be mines ok?. he said and I just nod.

we will get out of here soon..I promise. that's the last thing he said before he started to snore. I let his words run through my mind about ten times.

cherish..I love you..

I love you...

he loves me. I smile to myself.

buzzzzzz..

I glance up at the corner of the room and I see a camera moving around...the light was red so that means it was recording.

....why are cameras in here...what are they for?..