10

❧ After Eren agreed to let you sleepover, mainly because of the weather, the two of you decided to pack and organize everything back since tomorrow you'll be working on it

Let's just say, Eren has been a flirt to you all day. Of course you wanted to flirt back, it was really getting into your head, but you couldn't. You would choke on your words everytime he made a move.

Like in Armin's room? The way he was all up on you, please.

"Eren tell me about yourself..." you sat on the edge of his bed.

"I thought the motorcycle, milk and bacon was enough?" Eren plopped on his bed next to you, laying on his back.

"I ain't being friends with someone I know nothing about."

"Alright," Eren sat up, leaning back on his elbows, "My parents are deceased." His tone was calm but his face was straight, with no emotion.

You made an 'O' shape with your mouth, "I-I'm sorry.." Damn, he couldn't tell me something less dark.

"Nah it's all good, what about you."

All good? Boy what, "I got a belly button piercing," you reached for the bottom of your shirt to lift it up, but stopped.

"Why'd you stop? I wanna see it," Eren turned to his side, looking at you.

"I'm not wearing pants underneath this big ass shirt."

"So? I've seen panties before," Eren smirked.

"On other girls?" you raised your eyebrows.

"No...just commercials," Eren lied. Boy knows damn well that he has, but he ain't gon say nun

"Uh huh," you slowly looked away and lifted the shirt up to show him your piercing. Your piercing was silver and had a blue butterfly charm that looked similar to your butterfly tattoo.

"Oh shit," Eren reached his hand towards your stomach to flick the charm, "You got a thing for butterflies or what?" Eren still looking at the piercing.

"Yeah I guess you could say that," you smiled, pulling down the shirt.

"I've always wanted a tongue piercing though," Eren stuck his tongue out, pointing at it.

(IMAGINE EREN WITH A TONGUE PIERCING holy guacamole 🛐)

"My best friend Hakeem could do it, he's the one that did my belly button piercing."

"Wasn't he the one that I saw the first time I walked you home?"

"Yup," making a popping noise with your mouth. You snapped and pointed at your phone, signaling Eren to get it for you, "I could text him so you could get it tomorrow, since you're coming over."

"Okay."

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎💙