42

* i woke up at 5 am to write this...like i woke up out of no where and grabbed my phone and began writing LMFAOOAOAOAOA *

n e ways enjoy 🥰👊🏾

"Hella stairs we got here, we almost there or what?" You looked down at your feet and kept your arms around Angel as she kept her arm around your waist, helping you walk up the stairs.

"We're only on the fourth step, Y/n," Angel looked at your feet and her feet as the both of you continued to walk up the stairs. Angel patted down her hair to keep the strands from standing up.

You coughed into your arm and rested your head on her shoulder as you continued to walk up the stairs.

It took 5 minutes for Angel to help you up the stairs just because of how unbalanced your footing was. You couldn't even stand nor think straight. You just kept chatting and yapping in her ear though, but she didn't quite mind that.

"Yay, we made it...is there any guest rooms up here?" Angel let's go of the grip on your waist and walks a bit forward to check out the bedrooms that were upstairs. Forgetting that you could barely keep your balance, Angel suddenly heard thumping noises.

"OH SHIT!" Angel ran towards the top of the stairs watching you tumble against the stairs. Your back laid flat against the floor, your legs and arms spreaded out.

But Angel wasn't the only one witnessing you fall down the stairs, Eren kept his mouth open after watching you fall as well. He was just walking around the penthouse, trying not to think about you at this party as he walked pass the staircase, not expecting you there.

"Y/n?" Eren whispered your name, hesitating to even get any closer to you. You didn't move, you just stayed still on the ground.

y/n: 😵☠️🪦💔🥃⚰️👩🏾‍🦽

Eren looked up at the top of the stairs and found Angel with her mouth covered by her hand, "The fuck happened?" He shouted as he stared at Angel with his eyebrows knitted down.

"I was just tryna get her to one of the rooms 'cus she seemed a bit tipsy from the body shots and I just walked away for a second and she fell," Angel clenched onto the stair handle, her breath shaking a bit.

Eren averted his eyes from Angel and looked back at your face, "Y/n," Eren repeated your name again, slowly taking a few steps closer to you.

"Y/n," he squatted beside you, caressing your cheek, "Y/n, come on," He ran his hands down to your shoulder and shook you a bit.

"How much did she drink, Angel," Eren asked sternly as he kept his hand on your shoulder.

Angel blinked at the sound of Eren saying her name for the first time, "I mean it wasn't a lot? You think she fainted?"

"I don't fucking know?" Eren stared at your rested face, biting his bottom lip anxiously. Eren cussed under breath as he looked away from you, "Go find Hakeem or Kendrick to take her to the hospital...she wouldn't want me to take her anywhere."

Angel nodded and walked down the stairs to find Hakeem and Kendrick. Eren sat beside you with his arms on his knees, waiting for Angel to come back.

"It's probably just a couple...bone injuries," Eren mumbled to himself as he watched your chest heave up and down a little.

"The fuck is white boy doing he- N/N?!" Hakeem screeched as he pushed Eren out of the way, "BITCH IS YOU DEAD?! HOLD ON, KENNY GET OVA HERE!"

"Shit," Kendrick knelt beside Hakeem after rushing behind him, "Y/n when I said have fun, I ain't mean all this," Kendrick stepped over your body and sat on one of the staircases, gently patting your cheek.