30

You and Eren both crept out your bathroom, softly giggling as he held onto your waist from behind and stealing as many neck kisses that he could. Eren planted one more kiss before Hakeem suddenly appeared in the hallway.

"What were you two doing in there? And since when did white boy get here?" Hakeem tapped his fingers against his arms as he kept them crossed. He really did look like someone's mom, his eyes were staring at Eren's hands on your waist, his eyebrows farrowed as he waited for an answer.

"Nothing," you responded.

"NaH i WaNnA hEaR yOu PriNceSs," Hakeem mocked the statement that Eren said earlier. Your jaw dropped and you quickly slapped your hand over your mouth. Eren on the other hand, was clearly holding back his laugh, his cheeks puffed up and everything.

"You think this is funny white boy?" Hakeem's eyes darted back up to Eren.

"Nah," Eren shook his head and slowly removed his hands from your waist, slightly rubbing the tip of his nose with his thumb before fixing his shirt.

"Now I wanna know what went down in that bathroom?" Hakeem asked again, still not letting the question go. You rolled your eyes and pulled your crop top down a bit.

"Nigga don't worry about it," you sighed quietly.

"So you can barge into my room while i'm having my fun time and that's okay? Yo ass lucky I ain't interrupt nothin."

You pinched the bridge of your nose and sighed again, "You sound dumb right now, where's Shawn?"

Hakeem cocked his head towards you and kissed his teeth, "What Shawn gotta do with this?"

"You need some dick to put you in yo place right now," you gave him a sly smirk after watching his mouth part open. He slowly stood straight again and nodded his head, making the white man smile.

"I'm finna go...finish some work," Hakeem blinked his eyes repeatedly and slowly spun around on his foot, walking back to his room.

You smirked and turned around to face Eren, who had the same huge smirk plastered on his face, "You got time to stay over right?" you questioned, playing with his shirt.

"Uh huh," he stared at you, licking his lips without even realizing it, "You wanted to do something?"

"Yeah actually," you said a bit too eagerly, making Eren feel excited. You grabbed his wrist as you pulled him into your kitchen. Eren was definitely confused, was he not gonna get what he thought he was gonna get?

(^^wait does that even make sense? wtf?)

"I wanted to make sugar cookies with someone but Hakeem was being lame and since you're heeeeere," you opened your cabinet and grabbed the sugar cookie mix, "I can make some with you."

Was Eren disappointed? Yes. He had something else in mind to do with you, he didn't expect you to ask him make cookies with you. But you were really excited so he gave in.

"Sure," he shrugged, taking the mix from your hand. You clapped happily and opened your fridge to grab any other ingredients that you'll be needing.

"The bowls are in the other cabinet and the spoons are in the first drawer," you waved your index finger in the air as you kept looking inside the fridge. Eren took a large bowl out of the cabinets and a spoon useful enough for the mixing.

After getting the ingredients, you both washed your hands and then you started to crack the eggs into the ball.

Eren looked at you with a confused facial expression and picked up the bag of cookie mix, "Aren't we suppose to follow the instructions?" He flipped the bag of mix around and pointed to the back.