3

𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙤

      ❧"𝑨𝑴𝒀 is Ms Bro- OMG HEY HANJI!" Chanel twirled her curls as she walks up to the front desk where Amy and the other woman was seated

The woman had her feet up on her desk and was just flipping throw piles of papers in her hand, "Good Morning Chanel," the woman gave Chanel a warm smile and looked at you, "You must be y/n? I'm Hanji, I saw your name registered to Ms Brown's class."

You bobbed your head a bit and smiled back, "Nice to meet you Hanji." Hanji peaked through the papers in her hands and glanced at Eren, who was behind you and Chanel, "Eren you're gonna have to speak someday."

"I do talk," Eren grunted.

"Not enough...don't get all shy now because we got a fine young lady around." Hanji smirked. You looked back and noticed Eren's cheeks turning light pink.

"Anyways," Chanel butted in, "Like I was saying, is Ms Brown here yet?"

"Yes I believe so," Amy looks up from her computer, "You can just go in the studio now," Amy waved towards the direction of the halls.

"Bet, follow me girly," Chanel skipped down the hallway, you following behind her. Chanel stands in front of a large beige door that had a small window. The studio was really large. The desks that were made for two people, were lined up in rows and columns, there were wheelie chairs at every desk. There was even a podium in front of the studio.

You noticed a Black lady leaning against a table, looking through a folder. Her desk was piled up with different sheets of paper, pencils everywhere on her desk. Her desk was just disorganized in general. She had long dreadlocks that reached down to her hips. She had on a black beanie to match with her black turtleneck sweater and her pink pencil pants. Her foot tapped against the floor as she flipped through the papers in the folder.

"WOO WOO!" Chanel hollered.

"Chanel what did I say about yelling so early in the damn mornin'," Ms Brown pushed up her round glasses, not leaving her eyes from her folder.

"Sorry," Chanel twiddled her fingers. Ms Brown looked up from her folder and smiled at you.

"You must be Y/n L/n."

"Yes Ma'am," you smiled back.

"Ah don't call me ma'am," Ms Brown playfully rolls her eyes, "it makes me feel old."

"You are old though," Eren murmurs as he brushed past you to sit on Ms Brown's wheelie chair, slowly spinning around.

"Eren...34 ain't old," Ms Brown points at Eren.