41

Eren's pov:

"We haven't been to Chanel's place before correct?" Connie asked his friend group as they walked down the halls

"I mean, Ymir and I have for our last project," Historia fixed the jacket she had on while holding Ymir's hand.

Eren fidgeted with his watch while walking behind his friends. Armin noticed Eren's small movements as he walked beside him.

"Eren."

Eren lifted his head up and looked down at Armin who was giving him a sharp stare, "Yeah?"

"Are you nervous?" Armin eyed his friend closely as he read the facial expression that Eren was showing.

Eren let out a scoff as he thought of his response "No?"  Eren slowly ran his finger through his chain as you all approached Chanel's door.

Tonight would be the first time Eren will be seeing you besides in class at the studio. Armin already threatened him during their car ride to Chanel's penthouse to not try and talk to you at this party.

You needed your space, that's all.

Connie was the first to turn the door knob, letting everyone behind him to walk in. Jean, Mikasa and the others mumbled 'wow' under their breath as their eyes scanned at all the decor in the penthouse.

"YERRRR!" Connie cupped his hand around his mouth as he shouted. Everyone turned their heads at the front door and cheered back at Connie. He couldn't help but smile and laugh.

The group parted ways as they walked further into the penthouse.

Armin stood beside Eren in the middle of the party, looking at everyone that was doing their own thing,"What're gonna do?" Armin asked Eren as he scratched his nose, still gazing at the decorations.

"I don't know, sit back," Eren pointed at one of the high chairs, "You?"

"Oh, I was ju-"

"Hey blondie," a girl with a pink colored lace front, approached the two boys. Her dress was so revealing, it made Armin's cheeks flush tinted pink.

"Me?" Armin looked around the room, pointing to his chest before looking back at the girl in front of him.

"Who else? Come dance with me," the girl took Armin's wrist before letting him get any words out. Armin looked over his shoulder to peak at Eren who was grinning and waving him off to have fun.

Eren rubbed his hands together as he walked to the area where the drinks were at and grabbed a red cup as he poured lemonade into the cup, adding vodka to the mix.

He rose the cup to his lips as he took a sip of his drink, walking through the crowds of people dancing. Eren looked in the corner of his eyes, catching a glimpse of people surrounding the couch near him.

Hearing cheering and whistling made his curiosity grow. He tilted his head to the side to get a better view to see what the commotion was about and slowly parted his mouth open after seeing two girls making out.

Two girls that he knew.

Eren squinted his eyes as he watched the smoke move in the air between the two of you as you both continued to kiss one another.