8

❧ "Y/n, you can let go of me now," Eren gasped for air as he tapped your hands

❧ "Y/n, you can let go of me now," Eren gasped for air as he tapped your hands. You let go realizing that he made it to the parking lot of Michael's.

"Oops sorry," you stepped off the motorcycle and stood beside it, waiting for Eren to get off as well. Eren helped you take off the helmet carefully and placed it back on his motorcycle. Eren motioned his head towards the store, you following beside him.

"First time on a motorcycle?" Eren had his hands in his jacket pockets.

"Yeah..." you tugged your hoop earrings a bit. You felt bad for nearly wasting his breath by how tightly you were holding onto him. The music that played in the store grew louder as you walked closer to the automatic door. Since you were quick to know where all the supplies you'll need was at, you had Eren following behind you to that aisle.

"Niiiiiice," your voice cheerfully ringing in Eren's ear. You ambled through the aisle, looking at all the different fabrics, hoping you'll find the one you preferred, "Black, black, black, there you are," you mumbled to yourself. You stood on your tippy toes, reaching for the solid black roll of fabric.

"I'll get it y/n."

You froze up as Eren placed his hand behind your back reaching for the item you wanted with his other hand.

"Can I get another one...please," you took the roll from him, "Give me like one more," you raised up a finger to show him.

"Another? Isn't that roll big enough?"

"Yeah but having an extra ain't too bad," you shrugged. Eren whispered "uh huh" under his breath as he proceeded to grab another roll of fabric. You suggested on getting a shopping cart but Eren insisted on holding the items for you.

"Don't forget about the flowers y/n," Eren reminded you. He must really want those flowers on his shirt. You looked back at the aisle, tapping your fingers against the rolls.

"You want the whole shirt with flowers on it right?" you said without looking up.

"Yeah."

"Okaaaay I got some colors in mind that would look cute with the black," You stuck your fingers in the air as you listed the colors, "Gray.."

"That's it?"

"Yeah just gray," You bent down, already finding the fabric you were looking for.

"Eren, are you sure you can hold these? I mean it's not too late to take a shopping cart," you placed the roll into his arms.

"I'm chillin," was his only response. You slowly spun around and went back to the aisle looking for another roll of fabric for the pants but this time in the color dark gray. Eren watched you dance your way into every aisle, he thought it was cute.

You stopped dancing after you heard your phone ringing in your bag. Hakeem... was on the screen.

"Was goooood," you joked, picking up the phone.