57

kakashisxwaifu yo ass better be early this time 😐

        ❧ 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑲𝑳𝒀𝑵 held your hand as you walked down the hall with her and the others trailing behind you to the door of Hakeem's apartment. You turned the door knob to open the already unlocked door and smiled after hearing Brooklyn hum in amazement.

"You like it?" you smiled as Brooklyn looked around the big and tidy white colored apartment.

"It's pretty," Brooklyn touched the plant that was near the door, feeling on the leaves and the branch. You bent down and helped Brooklyn take off her shoes as your mom brushed past Rashawn after taking off her shoes as well.

"Where Hakeem at?" your mom clapped her hands together as she raised her voice a bit, hoping to see Hakeem pop up somewhere. Hakeem scratched his arm as he exited his room.

"Hakeeeeeem," your mom and Kendrick hollered at the same time as Hakeem rubbed his eye, pulling down on the red striped pajama pants he had on.

Hakeem sighed quietly as he stood in front of your mom, "Hi Danielle."

"Uh uh what happened to the Hakeem that was always hyper," your mom raised an eyebrow as she placed a hand on her hip, looking at Hakeem up and down.

"Danielle it's like 7 in the morning, you'll see hyper Hakeem later," Hakeem kept his eyes closed, trying to keep his head balanced.

Danielle clicked her tongue repeatedly and gently took a grasp of Hakeem's arm, "It's fine, you can go back to bed," your mom walked with Hakeem, pulling him beside her, "Chile where yo room at?"

Hakeem's eyes opened widely after realizing that Shawn was still in the room, "Uh i'm not tired anymore, hey!!" Hakeem smiled and hugged your mom, his energy bursting.

Your mom scrunched up her face a bit, slowly patting Hakeem's back. Hakeem pulled away and slowly walked towards Brooklyn.

"Hey bestie," Hakeem bent down at Brooklyn's level to give her a hug.

"Hi bestie," Brooklyn wrapped her arms around Hakeem's neck and pulled away from the hug right after. Hakeem pulled on a strand from Brooklyn's pigtails, watching her curls stretch and shrink back up again.

"Hakeem you got any food?" Danielle walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, pulling out a bowl of mac and cheese, "Aht- y'all starve in this house or some?"

"Hakeem went grocery shopping, he just never bothers to cook," you walked up your mom and peaked into the refrigerator, pointing at all the different vegetables and opened the freezer to point out the meats inside.

"Lemme whip something up for y'all then," your mom placed the bowl onto the counter and pulled out roast beef from the freezer, placing it in the sink.

"Brooklyn you want some mac and cheese?" you picked up the bowl as you looked over your shoulder, waiting for her to respond.

"Yeah yeah," her arm was wrapped around Kendrick's leg as she watched you walk towards the cabinets to grab a small plate for her.

As you microwaved the plate of mac and cheese for Brooklyn, your mom opened almost every cabinet in the kitchen to look for some seasonings for whatever she was cooking.

"Hakeem where the seasonings at?" your mom called out over her shoulder as she continued to look through the cabinets.

"Look to your left," Hakeem sat on the tall chairs that were near the counter, watching you take the plate out the microwave and opened the drawer to pick out a spoon.