20

❧Many laughs and smiles later, you and Eren finally step out the photo booth with 4 copies of photo strips in your hands. 2 strips for you and 2 other strips for him.

"You look cute," Eren points at your face in the picture while biting down his bottom lip, a smirk coming through.

"Aw thank you," you were all smiles at his compliment, your dimples appearing,  "You look good there," you pointed at the frame where you both had your middle fingers up.

"Gracias."

You and Eren walked out of Dave and Busters to head back to your apartment since it was getting late. Today was actually not that bad, you honestly had a lot of fun with Eren. Eren unlocks the car once the two of you were halfway there to his car.

"Thank you sir," you got in the car as Eren opens the passenger door for you. You placed your candy that you got from the tickets beside your lap.

"You're welcome ma lady,"  Eren bows down and closes the door, walking to the drivers seat. (pause adrian from miraculous ladybug flashback). You couldn't take your eyes off from your pictures as you held them in your hands.

"Wanna post them?" Eren inserted his keys and turned it to start the car engine.

"On Instagram?" you leaned back in your seat to get more comfortable.

"I mean yeah," Eren placed his hand behind your chair, looking back to reverse out of the parking space, "We follow each other on there right?"

"Yep," you took out your phone that was placed in the pocket of your flannel jacket and opened the camera app and placed the photo strips on your lap as you tried to find a good angle to take the picture. Since it was a bit dark out, you had to put the flash on so the photo strips can be seen better.

"Wait," Eren stepped on the breaks as the car in front of him stopped at the red light. Eren's large hands reached to your thigh, gently rubbing it. You looked at him with your eyes full of confusion, "It'll make the picture look better if my hand is, you know, right here," Eren drummed his fingers against your thigh.

You nodded and moved your phone to an angle where it got the photo strips and Eren's hand in the frame. The camera flashed as you pressed the button, "Aw that's cute," you smiled, showing Eren your phone screen.

"Send me it," Eren pressed on the peddle as the cars on the road started driving again. Sending the picture like Eren wanted, you opened the imessage app to look for his name and sent it.

You didn't have as much followers compared to Eren. You had a good amount of 14k followers while Eren had 248k. Probably because he is known for being a "model". ( sure 🌚)

"When should we post it," you asked as you liked a picture that showed up on your feed once you opened the app.

"Uh right now. Lemme just pull over," Eren fixated his eyes at the side rear view mirror before pulling up to the curb. Eren's head leaned towards yours as he reached to the back pocket of his pants to grab his phone.

"Any caption ideas?" you placed your elbow onto the arm rest, leaning towards Eren. Eren looked up from his phone after saving the picture you sent.

He flashed a smile at you and looked back down at his phone, "Dunno... a red heart emoji?" Eren pressed the + button and clicked on the picture.

"That's it? that's so simple."

"Exactly, the more simple it is the better," Eren swiped through the different filters, "Also, don't forget to mention one another."