4

𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙤

"Eren pass this to Chanel!"

Eren looked over his shoulder and rolled his eyes as he noticed the candy pouch in Historia's hand, "M&Ms?Really?"

"Just pass it to her."

Eren sighed and took the M&M's from Historia. Eren kicked the back of Chanel's chair, causing her to whip her head back, "What?"

"Historia told me to give you these," Eren waved the candy in front of her. Chanel squealed and took the candy from Eren's hand, nodding and smiling at Historia. Chanel opened the pack of candy and offered you some.

"Nah I'm good," you shook your head. Ms Brown clapped her hands again but louder this time.

"Okay everyone today we're going to continue working on your clothing designs," She walked up to the podium, "This time i'm gonna assign each of you a person that will be modeling your design."

"Ou ou ou!" Sasha raised her hand.

"Yes Sasha?" Ms Brown said in a annoyed tone.

"Solo or Duo's?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like are we gonna be in groups of two making our designs or are we doing them independently?"

"Since we only have four people modeling, I might have to put people in pairs," Ms Brown pulled her glasses to her nostrils, "Did that answer your question?"

"Yeah," Sasha responded.

"Alright," Ms Brown grabbed the folder that was on her desk and opened the folder in front of her, onto the podium, "The models are Eren, Ymir, Jean, and Mikasa."

"Wait but I don't even model?"Jean blurted out.

"Too bad," Ms Brown finished reading the rest of the list, "Designers are Y/n, Chanel, Historia, Sasha, Connie, and Armin."

"Can you tell us the groups already," Eren groaned, growing bored and impatient.

Ms Brown pushed her glasses back up,"Jean will be modeling for Sasha and Connie, Ymir will be modeling for Historia and Chanel, Mikasa will be modeling for Armin, aaaaand Eren will be modeling for Y/n." Ms Brown closed her folder shut.

Your eyes opened widely as you heard your name being called after Eren's. Eren cleared his throat as he slouched a bit in his seat.

"My beautiful children please proceed to get with your groups, or partner, to start discussing your designs," Ms Brown drummed her fingers against the podium stand. Footsteps moved after Ms Brown's command. Chanel didn't have her supplies so she had to go ask Ms Brown for some things.

"Hey princess." Eren says. He sounded way more confident compared to the morning he spoke to you in the lounge. You watch Eren pull out the wheelie chair, sitting on it backwards.