7

𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝟕:𝟐𝟓 𝐚𝐦

𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤:

                  𝘺/𝘯                                            𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯

𝘺/𝘯 𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯

❧"𝑯𝑨𝑲𝑬𝑬𝑴!"

"What bitch," Hakeem opened your door with full force, cocking his head to the side.

"Is this cute?" you did a 360 turn showing Hakeem your whole outfit. Hakeem tapped his fingers against his puckered lips as he took his time to study your outfit.

"Don't come crawling back to me when your ankles freeze up," Hakeem held onto the door handle, "Out here having your ankles exposed."

You stopped spinning and placed your hand on your hip, "I aint ask you that, I asked if I looked cute or not."

"Those high waters?" Hakeem squatted down to take a better look at the ankle part of your jeans. You faked a kick at him causing him to suck his teeth and smack your leg.

"Nigga no? I cuffed them dummy," you mean mugged your best friend, slightly pouting at him as he laughed in your face. Hakeem rolled his eyes at your pouts and snapped his fingers in the air to hype you up.

"Girl you look fine as hell."

Your pouts faded as you clasped your hands together joyfully, "Thank you bestie." You walked up to where you had all your perfumes organized and sprayed a sweet vanilla scented perfume.

Hakeem took a few whiffs of your perfume and clicked his tongue, "Hun, you got somewhere to be? Vanilla perfume? Am I missin' something?" Hakeem drowned you with questions after realizing throat you must be going somewhere special for you to spray a hint of your lucky vanilla perfume.

"I got class remember," You covered the bottle of perfume, "Ain't nothing wrong with smelling good."

"Girl you always use your Dolce and Gabbana, you ain't never used your Chanel Mademoiselle one?" Hakeem crossed his arms together already adding up the obvious. You puckered your lips and grabbed your bag that had your supplies.

"You watching me or some?" you furrowed your eyebrows, trying to play off the fact that Hakeem was actually right.

"Y/n you got three seconds to tell me where you going smelling like France."

"France has a smell?" you titled your head to the side, trying not to laugh at Hakeem whose eye was twitching. Hakeem parted his mouth open to speak while raising a finger in the air, "Alright alright, I'm going to Michael's with Eren like you planned."

Hakeem trailed his 'ooooos' till he was out of breath, "Okay okay, go ahead and buy yo yarn and yo lil fabric," Hakeem wiggled his fingers at you, watching you eyes roll to the back of your head. He laughed at your reaction, knowing how to playfully push your buttons.