(31)

The Original Bad Boy

Chapter Thirty One

I was completely restless. 

I could not settle after the night of revelations I had. 

I was super creeped out now knowing that it was Kai basically stalking me, watching my every move. 

I felt chills all over my skin and unnerved every time I thought about when he could've been watching me. 

He must've been in Mystic Falls to have saved me from death for, like, the billionth time this decade. 

But for how long has he been there for? 

He still didn't tell me where he'd been, that he hadn't been out for long? 

And how he knew Bonnie and Damon. 

I feel like I've come out of this more confused than I was 24 hours ago when I was trying to find out who the culprit behind the bloody rock was. 

I wish I was me 24 hours ago, she doesn't know it but I would kill to be me 24 hours ago, like full blown would massacre a village kill. 

My conscious couldn't take it but for the weight to be taking off my shoulders, I might be able to claw myself back. 

Where's 1920's Stefan when I need him. 

I haven't moved from my bed since I ran upstairs to my room from my encounter with Kai last night. 

I didn't wake Liv when I came in last night and I pretended to be zonked out this morning when she left for class. 

She didn't care in the slightest, she may have peered round to see if I was close to coming round before she left but I haven't heard anything from her all day. 

If I don't leave this room nothing else can hurt me, I think is a good idea. 

If I don't leave this room I can't thrown with anymore information that will wreck my brain or destroy my soul, whats left of it, anymore. 

I look over to my phone to see its 5pm and I have several messages left on my phone from various people

3 missed calls, one from Kol and two from Caroline.

5 missed messages.

Kol: Hey beautiful, hope lessons go well today, call you later? 

Caroline: Surprise! Did you enjoy it last night? I hope you don't hate me for not telling you! Tell me all about it at lunch? x

Caroline: Hey are you okay? Missed you at lunch today, call me later? x 

Bonnie: Hey whats up? Heard you were looking for me yesterday? Caroline and Elena mentioned the bag, meet me later?  x

I quickly typed back to Bonnie first.

Me: Actually it's pretty urgent are you free now Bon? x

I might actually get some answers for once and not be running around in circles. 

Thinking about all of this gave me headache after headache, trying to understand any of it. 

I mourned him. 

And then he turns up like it was yesterday, like he expected me to undo all of the mourning and return back to the way things were before. 

Right after the perfect date, like it was planned to interrupt my life as soon as it was getting back on track.