(3)

The Original Bad Boy

Chapter Three

I started to stir as the light streaming from the window made my eyes flutter wide open. I felt a presence next to me and turned round to see Damon led there staring at me, I frowned at him as I yawned.

"You know, morning Harley isn't quite as attractive as regular Harley," he said from beside me.

"What do you want?"

"I want a lot of things..." he trailed off.

"What do you have to ask me?" I asked him.

"Why are you back Harley?"

"Because the world got boring, I feel like I've seen everything and I want to stay her, at least for longer than a year this time," I replied.

"Good enough, feel like being my substitute drinking partner for today? Ric's got work and a lonely drinker is a heavy drinker," he somehow asked me.

"No can do, got shopping with Barbie Klaus today,"

"Ahhh, shopping; retail therapy will rot your brain one day," he argued.

"Well until then, to the shops I venture on," I replied throwing the covers back and jumping into the shower.

After dousing myself in the hot water and washing with product that I stole from Damon's room, I picked out high waisted black shorts, a red vest, and black leather jacket matched with my red converse; I was ready to go.

Picking up my phone and shoving it into my back pocket before checking to see that I had 20 minutes before I had to go to the Mikealson's to get Rebekah. I trapsed downstairs to find Damon in his usual stance, sitting on the sofa with a drink in his hand and Stefan on the phone.

"Hey amigos, just casually acting like humans. Nice," I smiled.

"Believe it or not, I'm a firm believer in staying low whilst ripper vamp is out killing half the town," Damon said before downing his drink in one.

"That was Elena, Jeremy's seen something odd when out this morning, I'm gonna go over to talk to him," Stefan said before running out the door with his keys.

"And then there were two," Damon held his now full glass up to me before drinking it down in one, again.

"Um, no. I have to leave in a minute, so you'll be having a little party for one," I confirmed.

"Oh, what happened to drunk Harley, I miss her so much,"

"She will be back soon, but sober Harley is off out shopping and to pick up Rebekah," I said as I headed out the door.

"Hold on, I'm coming with you, I need to have a word with a certain original," He replied as we made our way out to the car.

-

"I don't see why you couldn't have waited in the car?" Damon groaned at me as we walked up to the front door of the Mikealson's.

"Because I want to see how the wannabe badass original quads are living these days,"

"I use the phrase wannabe, more like; already be," We heard someone say from in front of us, I looked up to see Kol smirking straight at me, can he not look the other way or something?!

"That wasn't really a comeback was it? Well, at least we can tell you've been locked up in a box for the past century or so," I fired back to him.

"Cute,"

"That wasn't the intention, but I'll take it," I replied as I went to step forward but then was hit with the fact that I couldn't get in.

"Having problems there love?" Kol smirked at me.

"As fun as you're flirty escapades are going, mind inviting us in?" Damon interrupted.

"You can come in," he said as Damon barged his way in and I followed in suit to have the door shut in my face.

"Oh I'm sorry, I think you forget that I've been invited in," I said in a calm voice and then kicked the door wide open. I straightened myself out and flicked the invisible dirt off of my jacket and proceeded into the house.

"Strong and feisty, kind of my type," Kol muttered giving me the all over.

"Um, not in a million years bucko," I replied.

"I can see that you haven't changed a bit," A familiar voice said from the top of the stairs followed by Klaus walking down behind her.

"And neither have you Becks," she scowled as she knew that I knew she hated it when I called her Becks.

"Would you mind not breaking the door down every time you visit, it can get rather expensive," Klaus asked me.

"Oh anything for you," I replied with high sarcasm. "You ready?" I asked Rebekah.

"Yeah, I'll just grab my jacket," she said as she disappeared.

"You, me, words, now," Damon demanded as he stared at Klaus.

"Very well, goodbye Harley, see you soon," Klaus greeted me goodbye and now it was left with just me and Kol, great.

"Can you please look somewhere else, I'm not a painting that you can just stare at," I snapped at him.

"I can tell, your no Mona Lisa, that's for sure,"

"No, I'm not as boring as she was," I claimed.

"But was she really boring?.."

"I'm guessing you have a past with the girl with the billion pound smile," I smiled.

"You could say that. Why? Jealous?"

"Not in the slightest," I said as I walked forwards to the stairs to wait for Rebekah.

"So to say if I were to go out with a girl tonight..." he started.

"Then I'd text you congratulations,"

"And then I'd sleep with her," he finished.

"What?" I said without thinking, why did I say that? I asked myself. Great, now I talking to myself in my head.

"Ahh, so it does bother you,"

"No, have at it," I smiled. Did it bother me?

No, of course not. Yeah sure, Kol is attractive in that sort of Greek god type of way, and I don't have a type, but he so annoying. I could see him with that smirk I've seen on his face since the moment I met him out of the corner of my eye.

"What's that look for?" I asked.

"Just good to know that every nerve in your body..." he started off as he started to move closer and closer towards me. "...Will react when I do this," he finished off, brushing my hair over my shoulder and caressing my cheek softly.

I hate to admit it, but he was right.